Chapter 32

The next morning y/n was woken up by yelling coming from the down stairs. she sighed and got up, heading towards her bathroom to get ready for the day.

Even after she was done doing her morning routine along with taking a shower, there was still yelling coming from downstairs.

Y/n groaned and opened her door slamming it shut then stomping down the stairs. The yelling seemed to stop and hushed, hurried whispers were heard.

When y/n entered the kitchen, Seungmin, Chan and Ryu were all in the kitchen. They all looked at her with different looks. Seungmin and Chan look at her with a pity look, for waking her up, while Ryu looked at her with a 'shit were fucked' Look.

"Why the fuck did I get awoken from my sleeping with you guys yelling?!" Y/n shouted.

"Y/n haha, best friend, my favorite maknae, my wife, you know I love you right?" Y/n only looked at Ryu with a glare before she continued.

"Seungmin was trying to take you to a," she stopped and looked at Seungmin before continuing. " 'special' place as he calls it, and me snd Chan are trying to stop him. Because that's not a good place for a date to be." Y/ns eyes widened. There was no way in hell she forgot about the date Seungmin was taking her on.

She looked down at Seungmins outfit then hers. She didn't know how it was possible but the two was matching.

Seungmin wore a black hoodie and jeans, while y/n wore black jeans and a light blue hoodie.

"Okay? If it's two people going somewhere it's considered a date, it is not?" She asked the two.

"Yeah but taking someone where he's trying to take you is not a date!" Ryu argued.

"It doesn't matter! Y/n, are you ready to go? We'll pick up breakfast on the way." Y/n nodded and walked towards Seungmin who was holding the door opened for her.

When they got into the car, Seungmin turned towards the girl, face going red as he looked at her in embarrassment.

"Hm? Whays wrong?" She asked, looking at Seungmin with worry.

"You promise when we get to wjere we are going you won't leave me or when we're done you'd still like me?" Seungmin asked hesitantly.

"Where are you taking me? and of course I'd still like you, if someone doesnt then theyre just a fake ass bitch." Seungmin nodded and looked down st his hands.

"Were going to a café thats also a library." He said quietly but y/n still heard.

"Awh thays adorable, even if it's a library it's still a cute date. Do you know if they will make is be quiet?" She asked, Seungmin looked at her in disbelief before his face erupted in a huge smile.

"They have individual rooms where you can go in and enjoy a date or to study. Kids from the high-school around the corner go there a lot." Y/n nodded and looked out the window. Do much has changed around her little city. She didn't know about the café around her old school at all.

When they finally arrived, Seungmin got out first then headed towards y/ns side opening the door for her.

"Oh? A gentleman I see, you're just like Jeongin." She said teasingly, laughing as she watched Seungmins face form an upset smile.

"While you're on a date with me, you do not speak of the other members unless it's to roast them." Seungmin said, opening the door for her again and heading up towards the counter.

"Hello, how may I help yall today?" The man asked in English, staring at y/n which pissed Seungmin off as he grabbed the girls waist and brought her ti his side with a tight smile.