chapter 26

It had officially been 2 days since thag incident happened and everyone was at the dance studio that JYPE had rented out.

Everyone was in their own little groups. 3Racha, Ryu and y/n were all on the couches trying to come up with the song. Danceracha was trying to come up with a choreography and vocalracha was somewhere else since they weren't really needed.

"Should it be like some sort of love song?" Ryu asked, typing on her laptop.

"What about some dark parts of the song or make the whole song dark?" Changbin asked, along typing on his phone.

"Whoa there Binnie. We get your aesthetic is a goths type thing, but thays not was Bubblegum Pop makes." Y/n joked, also typing on her laptop.

"Binnie? You've never called me thay from outside of texting!" Changbin awed at the girl, looking at her upside down as his lower part of his body was hanging off the arm rest.

Before the girl could speak up, Han spoke up. "It would be a nice change, yknow since with the lower vocals you're asking for. A darker concept would be good." Ryu nodded and added her that to her notes. "Okay okay, how about this?" She asked snd showed her the screen.

After a little while the group had 1/3 of the song finished.

Y/n sprawled out across the floor. Legs and arms spread out like a starfish as she breathed in deep breathes trying to catch her breathe. Jeongin joined beside her, placing his head on her stomach and spreading out like a starfish.

"Yall good over there?" Ryu called out. Laughing.

"No!" A new voice yelled. Laying down above y/n and placing her head on his chest.

"I'm dying over here!" The voice exaggerated as y/n breathed out a giggle.

"You'll live hyung!" Jeongin called out.

"I don't think I will!" Hyunjin yelled, now playing with y/ns hair. He pulled back abruptly and stood up, accidentally making her bang her head on the ground. He quickly apologized before running over to his phone and leaving the room.

The girl looked at the door with confusion before turning her attention to the three youngest bickering about what to eat.

"I saw we eat soba!" Seungmin yelled.

"No I just want a rice-ball and some curry and I'm okay!" Felix yelled.

"Hiw about ramen?" Jeongin asked, slightly lifting his head to look at his older hyungs.

The girl sighed and dropped her head into the floor before speaking up.

"How about sushi? Or clams? Or maybe even chili crab. Chili crab sounds delicious right now." She said, not talking to anyone specifically but all attention was on her.

"I agree with the Chili crab!" Changbin yelled out, waving his hand back and forth.

"I'm honestly down for anything." Minho said, leaning against Hans shoulder.

"Same" Ryu replied, sitting next to Y/N.

"Okay, chilli crab it is." Chan said, pulling out his phone.

As soon as Chan had called the place, Hyunjin walked back in, carrying a bag if what looked like water.

He handed one first to Y/N, the Ryu, then Jeongin, then Chan, changbin, minho, Han, felix Seungmin, and placed the his on the floor and went back to his original spot.

"Whats for dinner?" He asked, scrolling through his phone.

"Chilli crab" y/n said, pulling out her own phone and going to Twitter. The first thing she saw when she opened it was an article about her. She looked at the tags and noticed she was number two on trending.

"What the fuck.." She whispered out. Everyone turned their attention onto her while she just looked down at her phone.

Ryu snook a peak at her phone, gasped, and pulled out her own phone, heading to Twitter.

"Whats wrong?" Seungmin asked, worridly looking at the said girl.

"19 year old y/n l/n has just confirmed herself that she is a drug addict. Along with saying how she became one and her whole life story. See other posts of ours to get into what she had talked about. Anyways, back up dancer and trainee for both Bubblegum Pop and JYPENTERAINMENT had just confirmed that she does drugs, along with soing the drugs while she was confirming it. We don't know much about the situation as the evidence was sent anonymously, but it was her true words. The video below shows hr actually telling the story. What the fuck is wrong with people? Are they trying to make idols quit their fucking jobs!" Ryu yelled. The boys all looked at y/n as she was holding back teats.

"Are you okay noona?" Jeongin asked. Rolling onto his stomach and hugging y/n's lower abdomen.

"I'm fine. And if I'm not.. I will be.." she said. Still looking down at her phone.

--------
Heyooo. I'm sorry it took so long to update, aome stuff happened. Anyways, it has come to my attention that I've been making y/n call her older peers 'noona' instead on 'unnie' I'm to lazy to go nd fix all the mistakes so please don't come after me 😭🙏🏻 anyways,

I've finally made up a title for the new book nd it's called 'lost love' not spoiling it anymore!

And what happened with Chan is js stupid. He didn't even mention any names and dives are coming after him like wtf. All he said was the new generation of idols were disrespectful, when did he once mention a damn name.

Also, their new album (5-star) is so fucking cool. Felix's "bom diggi diggi bom bom bom bom" is js so addictive and hyunjin is like.. oml.

Anyways have a nice day/night/evening 💕