Chapter 11

The two now sat at a table in a coffee shop. Bubbled tea in front of Y/N, and a latte with extra whipped cream for Ke-lo.

"Okay, so explain one more time please?" Ke-lo asked for the third time.

"Kiwi, I already told you two times, how many more times do I have to tell you?" Y/N whined. Before Ke-lo could answer her, the door opened, and Ke-lo gasped making Y/N look up and quickly duck her head.

Minho, Han, and Changbin had just walked in. Looking around for an empty table, which the only one was behind the two girls. More specifically, behind Y/N.

She quickly threw on her cap and looked outside. Making the girl infront of her laugh. 'Help me!' She mouthed which made Ke-lo laugh louder.

The three boys sat down with their drinks, and Changbin started the conversation. 'Just listen' Ke-lo mouthed. It felt wrong to Y/N that she was listening to her best friend and friends conversation without them knowing.

"What was going on with you and Hyunjin this morning Han? You guys are never usually like this. Is it because of Y/N?" She perked up from the sounds of Hyunjin and her name, along with Ke-lo, who furrowed her brows.

"I don't wanna talk about it Bin." Answered Han, quite harshly. Y/N never heard Han have that tone in his voice before, and it startled her.

"Well, it's obviously something if it made the both of you run off to your room slamming the doors. Look Han, I may look stupid and clueless, but trust me, I'm not as dumb as you all think. So either you spill what happened, or I'll just ask Chan." Changbin spat, clearly frustrated by the fact Han was spilling.

"Okay fine! I overheared Hyunjin ask her if she liked me! Is that enough for you?" He semi-yelled. Not wanting to catch attention from any bystanders.

Y/Ns heart stopped. She froze. Regret building up in her. If she would have known that Han was awake at the time she would've given Hyunjin I different answer. Did her answer really affect Han and Hyunjins friendship? She looked over at Ke-lo, saying but also not saying she was ready to go back.

Ke-lo nodded, grabbing her stuff and standing up, putting on her mask along with Y/N. Ke-lo grabbed onto Y/Ns arm and pulled her in whispered into her ear.

"Go out to the car, I'll pay, we'll talk more when we get back to the dormatries." Ke-lo was usually never serious, but the look on her face scared Y/N, so she only nodded. Walking out of the store.

(Minhos POV)

I Listened to the two boys. Watching people walk in and walk out. The two girls behind us got up, the one girl grabbing the others girls arm and whispering into her ear. I thought maybe she was in trouble considering the look on the first girls face.

I watched as the first girl turned around and walked towards the register, meanwhile the second girl still had her back towards us, maybe putting on her mask?

She turned around and my breathe hitched in my throat. It was Y/N, she mightve heard the boys conversation and so she and her friend were leaving.

I pulled out my phone and went to her contact, debating whether or not to text her.

Min-Hoe😻:
Did you hear?

Min-Hoe😻:
The boys I mean. Did you hear their conversation?
Read 2:27 p.m

I sighed. She probably did and doesn't want to talk to us.

"Whats wrong with you? And I thought we said we weren't being on our phones." Changbin asked as Han took a peek at my phone and rolled his eyes.

"Does everyone like Y/N now? Like what the hell." He muttered angrily which Changbin looked at me confused and I sighed again.

"She heard your guys conversation and I wanted to ask her if she was okay but she left me on opened." That made Han perk up with a frown.

"She was here?" He asked, already pulling out his phone which made Changbin groan loudly.