Chapter 2

Y/N softly knocked on the office door, hearing a quiet 'come in' in the room. She opened the door, peeking in before fully walking into the room to sit down. In the chair beside her sat Kim Se-Ju. One of Bubblegum Pops best dancers.

She bowed her head to Y/N and smiled. Y/N doing the same thing. "What happened Noona Kim?" She asked.

"Oh, I accidentally twisted my ankle while learning a choreography Ryu wanted me to learn." Y/N nodded, taking out her airpod before pausing her music, looking down to see it was Ice Cream, by Hyunjin. She loved the songs made by just Hyunjin, they were calming.

"That's actually why I called you here today Y/N." JYP said. "Oh?" Y/N replied.

"I don't know if you've seen the groupchat yet, but Ryu wants you to be the new dancer until Miss Se-Ju gets better, hence the reason she's looking for you." She only nodded, before turning towards the door as there was a knock.

"Come in." JYP said as the door opened to reveal Ryu. She wore a tight tanked crop top with a brown fluffy jacket over it, with matching brown fluffy sweatpants.

"Have you seen Y- oh there you are, when you're done, please come to Dance Studio 7. Park already told me you were gonna be on number 4 but I need you on 7 for right now." Y/N nodded as Ryu left the room.

Ryu was the leader of Bubblegum Pop. They debuted in 2019, gaining quite the popularity thanks to having collabs with other famous K-Pop bands such as Itzy, TxT, BTS, and blackpink. Even Stray Kids asked to do a collab, but since Ryu was so madly in love with Felix's voice at the time, she declined, but now instantly regrets it as they haven't asked for another one.

Some people even think Y/Ns doing sexual stuff or paying JYP since she's already a backup dancer but also a trainee. When she first started she was nervous, but now she doesn't care. If she looses and doesn't win this debut, she definitely is giving up, considering last time she fell into a deep depression as they lost to the boy band 3racha, consisting of some of the members from Stray Kids. Those members being Bangchan, Changbin, and Han.

She shook her head slightly, getting those thoughts out of her head. Of course she would be sad about loosing the debut, but she was happy 3racha made it.

She turned back towards JYP who was looking over some notes. "Do you know how long I'll have to be the back dancer for, because I also have to be practing for the debut." JYP only nodded.

"For a couple of weeks. The debut isn't going to be on for a month or so, so you'll have plenty of time. That also reminds me, your joining a new girl group for right now." Y/N nodded, standing up and bowing heading towards the door.

"Also Y/N, you're week is going to be packed so tell Ryu not to keep you all week." She nodded again, walking out the door and into the elevator, punching in the 7 button.

Just like last time, a hand stopped it, and stepped in a girl who was younger than Y/N. She didn't exactly remember her name, but she knew who she was.

"Good morning noona Y/N! So spill the tea, why were you in JYP's office so early." Yup, this is why Y/N doesn't make friends.

She's the nosey one of the trainees. Also one of the ones believing she's doing some sexual stuff to be a backup dancer.

"That's none of you're business uhh.. whats you're name again?" She asked, as the girl looked at her in shock.

"Stop playing noona Y/N, you know my name." The girl fake pouted.

"Okay first off, shut the he- please stop calling me 'Noona' you're older than me. Second off, it's none of you're business what I went down to JYP's office for, but if you really wanna know, wait till we get to floor 7, and third off. No, I don't know nor remember you're name." That left the girl shocked as the doors opened to reveal Bubblegum Pop practicing the dances.

"Y/N! You're here. Finally, I was getting kind of worried! Hurry up and put your bag in the locker and I'll explain what you're doing." Ryu said, getting a drink of her water.

Y/N looked at the girl, smirked, and left, heading towards the lockers.