Chapter 27

Y/n was laid down in her bed. Wishing for a miracle to happen or just something that would take her out or take down the posts.

Stray Kids along with Bubblegum Pop, Stay, and PinkPop were doing all their best to make everything stop.

She had seen some of their posts in Tiktok, Instagram, and Twitter. Even some on Bubble.

Mentioning bubble, she had been getting a lot of hate on Bubble. People were sending her death threats, telling her they know where she lived and that they would come to her house in London or her apartment in Korea.

She's explained the situation to Jyp already, and he understood her, telling her that she would be able to keep her job and position and that he would try his best to stop the rumors.

She sighed as her phone went off yet again, picking it up and going to Instagram and seeing it was a post from Ryu.

Ryu.bubblepopofficial.

@Ryu.bubblepopofficial: 내 아주 좋은 친구가 과거에 한 일 때문에 많은 미움을 받고 있다는 사실이 내 관심을 끌었습니다. 과거는 과거입니다. 극복하십시오. 당신이 어리석기 때문에 당신은 이 새로운 세대의 아이돌을 망치고 있습니다. 거품과 모든 소셜 미디어에서 그녀에게 증오와 살해 위협을 보내는 것은 당신이 '머물고' '거품이 터지는 것'에 절름발이입니다. 저는 매우 실망했습니다. (A/n: there is some miss spelling and some mistakes so thats my bad)

it had came to my attention that a very good friend of mine is receiving a lot of hate for what she had done in the past. the past is the past, get over it. you are ruining these new generation of idols because if yalls stupidity. sending hate and death threats to her on bubble and every social media is just lame of you 'stays' and 'bubblepops' im very disappointed.

#lovestay #lovebubblepop #skz #straykids #bubblegumpop
848,383,484 people have liked this post
Translate
483 comments

Jejr: I don't agree with what she did bc is is on video of her doing it, but still, it's no one's business what's been going on. Fuck the person who leaked it.

Dbdj: idc she can rot in hell. She's a druggie. Ain't no one like them
Reply to @dbdj: bro stfu. You're not even a real stay or bubblepop if you're believing this shit.
Reply to @staythestray: you goofy bruhh I don't even like them.

Y/n smiled but frowned at some of the comments choosing to ignore them, she decided to post on Twitter and Instagram herself.

TheFavBackupDancer

TheFavBackupDancer: it had came to my attention that a video of me saying some stuff had gotten leaked and spread around

TheFavBackupDancer: it had came to my attention that a video of me saying some stuff had gotten leaked and spread around. Im going to be mature about this and not say the video was fake. The video is one hundred percent true. Some stuff had happened that day and I needed to get it off my mind. As the video had said I did do it in the past but ever since I've joined jyps company I had stopped until thay day. I haven't don't it since. It also came ti my attention that some of you qere bashing me bc I was sling stuff with Jeongin in the room with me. Blaming me and telling people that I was going to try and peer pressure i.n to do it too. I did not nor will I ever. And the fact that some if you even decided to take it low enough to send me death threats and hate through the main social apps like Twitter, bubble, and Instagram. I sincerely apologize for everything, but I will not stop doing what I'm doing. Music and production wise. Just because of the hate um receiving doesn't mean imma quit. Thank you and again, I apologize.
4,483,383 people have liked this post
8,293 comments

Fhdh: thank you for explaining everything and try your best to ignore the hate you are receiving. Also you look very beautiful

Fjfj: very beautiful. You are a strong person. If I were you, I wouldn't even apologize and tell people to fuck off.

Jwij: no body cares. You still did drugs dawg. Kys.

She sighed and put her phone on silent before laying back down on her bed. Falling asleep. While she was alseep, she got two more notifications.

Realstraykids✔️

Realstraykids: 스트레이 키즈의 한. 너희들은 내 가장 친한 친구 중 한 명에게 증오를 보내는 것을 멈춰야 한다. 나는 그녀를 내 멤버들처럼 대하고 그녀는 나에게 가족이다. 어리석은 실수 때문에 그녀를 미워하는 모든 체류를 보는 것은 말도 안됩니다. 나는 이 상황에 대해 다시는 글을 올리지 않을 것이고 그것이 멈추지 않는다면 팬미팅과 콘서트에 나타나지 않을 것이다. (A/n: again more spelling mistakes and the sentence doesn't rlly make since in korean)

Han here from stray kids. you guys need to stop sending hate to one of my best friends. i treat her like i treat my members, shes family to me. seeing every stay hating on her because of a stupid mistake is ridiculous. im not going to post again about this situation and if it doenst stop, ill stop showing up to fan meets and concerts.
378,484 people have liked this post
Translate
299 comments

Ehdj: BRO AINT NO WAY SKZ IS STANDING UP FOR HER. TBIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS GROUP ND IS A REAL STAY DAWG.

Jdbf: you fr gonna be friends with a druggie? No wonder I've hated ur group for so long.

Realstraykids✔️

Realstraykids: 스트레이키즈 현진아 제발 내친구한테 욕좀 그만해 그녀는 나에게 가족이자 아주 친한 친구입니다. 감사합니다

Hyunjin here from Stray kids, please stop sending hate to my friend. she is family to me and a very close friend of mine. thank you
#lovestay
729,299 people have elite this post
Translate
View comments

Hgrjr: bro what.

Jdj:I never liked her in the first place after I found out she's been hanging out with Han but this is getting outta hand yall needa stop being botched for once in yalls lives. Get a life fr. #protecty/n

By now, the rumor hadn't died down fully and was 5th on trending. Number one was just some random thing going around on tiktok, number two was the new song, number three was 'protecty/n' and number four another random thing going on in the world.

It was like a real miracle happened, with only a little bit of people talking about it.

The boys were all in their respective rooms. All had a room mate with them.

Hyunjin with Felix. Chan with Seungmin, Minho and Han, and Changbin with Jeongin. Hyunjin and Felix's room was left y/ns room. Jeongin and Changbin was right and chans was in front of hers while minho and Hans was all the way down the hall right beside the bathroom.

Hyunjin was laid out across is bed. Felix was out, he'd been out for about a couple of hours now. He wondered if anyone else was awake. But he didn't think much of it as he turned to his side to plug in his phone and go to sleep.

----
Lord this chapter has so much words in it. I haven't been working much on the other book but the first chapter is finished with like 1k words 😻

Have a good day/night/evening ♡