Chapter 7

"Wait no what? What the hell do you mean 'you pick it up' You're the one who ordered it lazy ass." Y/N said as Han was laid down on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"But your my best friend and you love me and you'll basically do anything for me." Han said and winked at Y/N.

"Fine whatever. WHO WANTS TO GO GET PIZZA WITH ME? ILL BUY THEM MILK BREAD?" Y/N yelled which made Han quickly jump up and grabbed his shoes.

"Let's go!" He said rushing her out the door before the other members could see her and ask for some too.

They were now in the car blaring Tic Tac by 8Turn.

"Why can't we listen to our music bruh." Han whined.

"Do you seriously have to whined about fucking everything man. I swear I should just change your name in my contacts to 'Literal Child'." Y/N said, laughing as Han pouted.

They made it to the pizza place, but had 20 minutes to spare. Han looked out his window and spotted a café nearby.

"N/N if I give you money, can you give by me a latte with vanilla sweetening syrup please." Han begged. Y/N sighed, nodding her head while grabbing her mask and cap, getting out of the car and walking towards the café.

When she reached the doors, she opened them and walked in, looking around then walking up to the cashier.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" The lady asked.

"Hello, can I have a (coffee of choice) with extra pumps of expresso and a latte with vanilla sweetening syrup please?" The girl nodded, punching the things into the register and taking the card out of Y/Ns hands and giving it back, giving her a card with the number 10 on it.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Y/N finally got hers and Hans drinks, heading back towards her car where she left Han, hoping he got the pizza. When she got in she saw Han scrolling through his phone with the pizza in the back.

"Hey Y/Nnie!!" Han said taking his drink from Y/N and sipping on it.

"Were gonna sit here for a minute." To which Han nodded at.

Y/N took out her phone and snapped a picture of her coffee, posting it on Instagram, taking another picture and posting it on Instagram.

TheFavBackupDancer: Nothing better than getting free coffee bc ur friend wanted coffee and said he'll pay 🤭🐿

Just then Hans phone chimed, and Y/N looked up and smirked, Hans face turning red.

"Han?" She asked but got no reply.

"Hannie~" She asked again, but still no reply.

"Can we just go back please?" Han said, stuffing his nose back into his phone, and Y/N's phone going off. She checked it.

Hdkdjekfhf: hmm a guy that's a friend.. a bit suspicious

Jdjdiejek: AHHH OMG I SEE HIM!! I SEE HIS LEG, HIS PHONE, AND HIS DRINKK
Reply to @ /Jdjdiejek: Isn't that Hans phone from Stray Kids?

realstraykids🔵: coffee looks nice.
Reply to @ /realstraykids: HAHDJIF OMGG HII IS THIS CHANNIE REPLYING??
Reply to @ /realstraykids: HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?? PLEASE TELL US IN THE NEXT VLIVE CHAN PLEASEEE

Han chucklee and set his phone down, along with Y/N who started driving.

"Was that you?" She asked and took a quick glance at Han.

"No, it might have been Minho or Jeongin. Maybe even Chan." Y/n nodded, turning into a store.

"You're getting the milk bread since I got your coffee." Y/N said, which made Han whined, but he reluctantly got out, heading into the store.