Chapter 9

It was early. About maybe 3 or 4 when Hyunjin got woken up from the sounds of voices. Not just any voices either, but Y/Ns and Hans. He snuck out of his room, acting like he was getting water. They stopped talking and watched him as he walked into the kitchen. Then started talking again when he was out of sight.

"So, I just wanted to ask you.. what would you rhink of going out on a date with me?" He heard Han ask and he dropped his cup. Holding his breathe.

"Of course!" Y/N giggled.

"No!" Hyunjin yelled, sitting up on his bed and breathing heavily. He looked around his dark room and realized it was a dream, more of a nightmare. He looked at his clock and saw it was 3:47 am.

He sighed and laid back down, not being able to go back to sleep. He wanted to, but he also didn't want to since he was afraid of getting the same dream, nightmare, again.

He huffed and sat up, getting up and going into the kitchen to get a drink of water only to find Y/N there getting a drink too.

She looked at him and smiled, looking back at her phone.

"Can't sleep?" She asked, still looking at her phone.

"Yeah, you?" He asked, grabbing a glass cup, bits of his dream coming back to him, making him shiver visibly. Y/N noticed, but said nothing.

"Yeah, Han woke me up by kicking and punching me." She laughed. Hyunjin frozen. Were theu sharing a bed. Just as she read his mind, she clarified what she meant.

"We were sleeping on the floor since we fell alseep watching a movie." Hyunjin nodded, relaxing a bit.

"Do.. do you like Han?" He asked. The question took her by surprise. Her thinking for a second.

"Depends on what kind of like you mean. As a friend, yeah absolutely. More than friends I.. don't know." That hurt to say the least to him.

"What about me?" He asked before he could think. Both their eyes widened and his face flushed. "Forget i asked I wasn't thinking sorry goodnight." He said, quickly rushing back to his room.

(Y/Ns POV)

As soon as Hyunjin left I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in. Why was he suddenly asking me questions? Do I really like any of them more than a friend.

I mean, I would see where Hyunjin is coming from since me and Han literally hang out all the time, and are basically inseparable. I didn't know what to do, so I texted the only person I knew would be awake.

Literal Child🐨:
KE-LO NOONA!! IM HAVING BOY PROBLEMS!! PLEASE HELPP

Before I could turn off my phone sje already texted back.

Ki-wi🥝:
AHH OMG FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAYYY!!

Ki-wi🥝:
WHICH ONE IS IT?? HAN?? HES CUTE AND HE SEEMS LIKE YOUR TYPE. OH WHAY ABOUT FELIX AND HIS DEEP VOICE

Ki-wi🥝:
WHAT*

Literal Child🐨:
ALL OF THEM!!

Ki-wi🥝:
OKAY WHATT?? ALL 8 OF THEM GAWDDAMMN GURLL. YOU GONNA GET DICKED DOWN??

Ki-wi🥝:
Kidding, anyways which one do you like more?

Literal Child🐨:
That's the thing Ke-lo, idk which one I like more. There's two guys Han and Hyunjin. And Hyunjin woke up and asked me if I liked Han and I said idk and he asked what about him but before I could answer him he left in a rush.

Ki-wi🥝:
Oh damn.. shit uhm.. maybe Hyunjin likes you? Wait hold on lemme look up the dude rq.

Literal Child🐨:
Okay 😭

Ki-wi🥝:
This ur man?

Ki-wi🥝:

Literal Child🐨:Yh that's Hyunjin

Literal Child🐨:
Yh that's Hyunjin..

Ki-wi🥝:
He's fine asf. We'll talk more about it when you get back. Get sleep bc were going out tmrw to talk abt it.

Literal Child🐨:
Okay! Good night Noona Ke-lo!!

Ki-wi🥝:
Night Y/N be here bright and early!
Read 5:03 a.m

I sighed. I always went to Ke-lo for boy problems, but now that it's 8 boys im scared. Does Ryu still like Felix? But I I thought she was talking to someone.