Chapter 34

It's been a bit but thays okay. I have 10 new book waiting to be finished and published 😛

————

When they got back to their rooms, y/n instantly fell asleep as her body hit her covers. As for Felix, he walked back into his room to find Hyunjin and Chan in there.

"Jesus, yall scared me." He said, hand over his heart.

"Where were you?" Chan asked, the fatherly voice coming out of him. He wasn't mad at the younger, but the way Hyunjin had called him frantically asking where the bot was scared him.

"I was star gazing, with y/n." He answered. The two orders sighed a breathe if relief before Chan left the room leaving the two best friends by themselves. (I moss their on camera friendship ☹️)

The next morning, as soon as the girl left her room, a face popped up infront of hers, startling her.

"Oh, hey Jisung."

"Hey y/n! I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go eat lunch with me, if you're not his of course." He added, waiting patiently for her response. Y/n smiled snd nodded, looking at her clock on her wall before answering him.

"I'm not busy and yeah sure, I'll one hundred percent have lunch." Han nodded excitedly and ran down stares making the girl laugh before turning and getting startled once again buy her best friend.

"The boys are all whipped for you." Ryu commented as they made their way down the steps. Ryu took notice of how Han, Hyunjin, Leeknow and Jeongins eyes followed y/ns every step, causing her ti smirk.

"Yeah yeah" y/n said, greetings Chan and Felix who were I'm the kitchen cooking. Ryu walked up beside y/n and ogled the boys who were cooking.

"For real boyfriend and husband material." She joked, causing the boys eyes ri widened and faces ti flush.

Y/n hit her best friends arm, dragging her away after apologizing to them, to which they just laughed ut off and shooed her away. They made their way back into the living room, Ryu forcing y/n to sit in between Han and Hyunjin. Both males eyes widened, and their posture stiffen, causing the other two ti snicker at them.

‐‐‐--

It was about 11:37 when Han came to remind y/n abt their picnic date that she forgot to inform her best friend about. As soon as he left, the oldest stood up and sqealed, pushing the girl to her closet ti pick out clothes and ti take a shower. When she was finished, Ryu helped her get ready by do8ng her hair and makeup.

"Ryu-unnie.. this is too much." Y/n complained, she never really more much makeup, at least, not as much as this, but Ryu simply laughed, continuing to add blush snd highlights.

"What're you talking about? It's literally a beauty in the making!" Ryu said, putting down her brush snd examine her work before adding some gloss. (Yall should read that book, it's called Beauty in the making and its a minsung ff. It's rlly good in my opinion and I don't rlly read shipping ffs.)

"You're over exaggerating." She fought back watching her best friend part her now curly hair, and split the top, putting it to her sides (if u have short hair basically the same hairstyle)

"I'm not, you truly are! Wait until jisung sees you, he's gonna freak." Y/n blihsed at the thought as Ryu finally finished.

Y/n stood up and left her room with Ryu telling her a good luck. She walked down the stairs to see Ha waiting for her at the door. When he saw her he smiled snd acanne deer gorm top to bottom, her instantly getting insecure but it went away when she say a small gentle smile on his pink lips. Sje returned the smile before walking hand in hand to the car, taking the to a park.

On the way there they kept talking about random things, such as what they would do when they returned back to Korea, along with what rheir childhood was like.

"Well, here we are." Han said after they arrived at where the blanket was.

They both took a seat, continuing on with their conversation.

"And then he apperantly told Hyunjin he was gonna put him in an airfryer." Han said, chuckling a bit. Y/n giggled and covered her mouth by putting her hand up, which didn't go unnoticed by the man in front of her.

"Poor Hyunjin." She commented, still giggling before a hand grabbed her wrist pulling her hand down causing her eyes to widened in shock.

"I like your smile, don't hide it." He said and smiled. (Me to Seungmin frfr.) Y/n blushed and looked away, causing Han ti grab her chin and move her head facing him.

"Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you." He said, his voice dropping an octave, causing a shiver to run down the girls spine.

The man looked down at her lips before he returned his eyes ti meet hers as he slowly leaned forward. Y/n didn't know whay to do as she licked her lips, waiting for his to connect to connect with hers, which didn't take long.

They shared a sweet kiss before they got interrupted by yelling, they broke the kiss looking over at an angry mother who was covering her daughters eyes.

"This is a public area! Don't be doing thay nasty shit here, especially when there's kids." And she stormed off.

Han and y/n looker at each other before bursting out into a fit of laughter, calling it a day and packing up their stuff, heading towards the car ti head home.
————

So like, did I forget abt this book? Yes. But thanks to the people who have been adding my book to their library and voting on chapters, I remembered it.

I'm serious tho, the person who made Beaty in thr making deserves a medal. It's probably one of the best ship books I've read.

Also, so many stuff has happened, this kid named Han recently joined my friend group and I thought he was Han Jisung for a sec, but jes not. And his bias is Jisung and Hyunjin.

Anyways have a great day/evening/night and see you in the next chapter 🤭❣️