Chapter 21

"You're actually cheating on my father?!" The girl yelled and she stood up ubrutly, causing the entire table to shake.

"For how long?!" She asked again. Eyes glaring at the woman whos eyes were fixated on the wood floor beneath her. "Answer me dammit!" Y/n yelled. Tears welling up into her eyes as her hands clenched into a fist.

"About two years now." Her father said, answering for her mother as she looked up at him in shock.

"How did you-" F/n interrupted her.

"One of the maids came up to me and asked if we had sex recently. When I told her no, she asked why there was a pregnancy test hidden underneath the sink. Hidden away behind all of your makeup. She then came clean to me saying she's caught you sneaking out in the middle of the night, stealing money fromw me, getting gifts when we didn't have the money for it. So tell me, m/n, who's the father?" Y/n looked at her father in shock, just how much did he know already?

Jeongin grabbed y/ns hand pulling her to sit back and down and placing his hand onto her upper thigh. She tried to move his hand but his grip onto her thigh got tighter, ao she stopped.

"F/bsf/n (fathers bsfs name)" This time, it was y/ns fathers turn to look shock, then it turned into laughter.

"I knew he had a thing for you, but the fact my own wife and best friend actually hooked up? Wow." He laughed, taking of his glasses and rubbing his temples. "Y/n, honey, take your boyfriend and go upstairs, me and your mother is going to be gone for a bit." The girl nodded and got up, taking Jeongin with her as she dragged him upstairs.

"Wow that was.. something." He paused, looking at the girl who stared off into nothing. He sighed and squatted down to where he was leveled with her eye sight.

"Earth to y/n, you in there?" He asked, waving his hand in her face which took her out of her trance.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry." She said and grabbed out her phone looking at all her notifications. She ignored all of the notifications and went onto the group chat.

Stays on Crack 🍃

The Favorite Maknae:
#motherless😻🤭

Mother:
Wym baby girl I'm right here?

Sunshine☀:
I don't think mother's are supposed to call their 19 yr old daughters 'baby girl'

Binnie:
Ehh ion know a stay told me her mom still called her baby girl when she was still 19

Prince Charming ✨:
And how old is this STAY now?

Binnie:
Probably 34 or sum. Idek.

Father:
Yall talking abt moms calling their kids baby girl and won't even ask y/n wants wrong.

Father:
What's wrong y/n my child?

The Favorite Maknae:
Than you Chan. Ily. Anyways there's a lot. Short story or long story?

Mother:
Long.

Father:
^

Sunshine☀:
^

Binnie:
^^^

The Puppy🐶:
^^^^

Hannie♡:
^^^^^

Min-høe:
^^^^^^

Maknae 🔛🔝:
Short.

The Favorite Maknae:
Shut up i.n. u were there. Anyways. So my mother was asking the usual questions like 'how Kong have yall been dating' and I have her the honest answers like she wanted so she slapped me and my dad stood up for me and asked her shy she slapped me. Then told her that she could move in with her baby daddy and cause who her baby daddy was... my dad's bsf. And that's not even the end of it. The maids ratted the ugly bitch out snd even told my dad that's its been going on for like a couple months now and maybe going on for a year.

Prince Charming ✨:
Damn I leave for the bathroom for not even 5 mins and there's already a paragraph written. How? 😭😰

Mother:
are you okau? Do you want to call ir sum? I can if you want. I'll tell the girls were packing it up early to call.

The Favorite Maknae:
Nah I js might get high tonight.

Mother:
Y/n, u promised me yous stop if you got into JypE. :((

The Favorite Maknae:
And I did. I was 5 months clean, but it's been a bit. Besides, I ahev i.n here to watch me to make sure ion so sum stupid.

Mother:
... fine Jeongin watch her and make sure she don't do anything bad.

Maknae 🔛🔝:
Ight.

_________
Next chapter yall are in for a ride.. 🙂

Good night/morning/evening ♡