Chapter 4

Y/N sat in her chair, listening but also not listening to what the guy was saying during the meeting.

It was Wednesday, meaning that tomorrow she would officially meet Stray Kids. She's officially met Han because they've been getting coffee a lot.

Her phone went off as she checked it, the guy not really caring.

Hannie🐿<3:
I'm here to pick you up~~ is your meeting over yet?

She looked at the clock and smiled mentally.

Literal Child🐨:
Deadass in like fucken 3 mins

Hannie🐿<3:
Literally the best person to pick a time to pick someone up. Also I have Hyunjin and I.N with me is that okay?

Literal Child🐨:
Yh that's fine. It's my bias snd I.N is fine. Tell him I said that too.

Literal Child🐨:
And*

Hannie🐿<3:
You deadass suck at typing.

She laughed mentally and put her phone down and started packing up as everyone else. She waved goodbye to the other dancers and walked out of the JYPEnterainment building, heading towards Hans car.

She opened the door to see a smiling Han, I.N peeking his head through the two seats and Hyunjin scrolling through his phone.

"Y/N! You're finally here, we were sitting here for hours!!" Han pouted.

"Don't lie, we just got here because you asked Ryu when her meeting ends." I.N said as Hyunjin side-eyed Han with a judging looking, making Y/N laugh.

"Don't expose me." Han said, glaring at I.N

"Anyways, Hey Y/N I finally get to meet you! You can call me I.N or Jeongin!" I.N said, Y/N nodded.

"Hey, I'm Hyunjin, 22." She nodded again, glancing at Hyunjin from the rear view mirror, noticing he was already looking at her.

Once he realized that, he quickly turned his head back towards his phone.

"I.N sit down and buckle up! I wanna leave!!" Han complained as Y/N connected her phone to the radio turning on her Stray Kids Playlist. HEYDAY playing.
(Nothing like listening to your Stray Kids Playlist and HEYDAY actually playing 😻)

They drove to their usual coffee place, all of them getting out and putting on caps and masks.

Once they got inside, they sat st a table in the far corner where no one could see them.

"Why do we gotta wear masks all the time." Han whined, taking off his mask but keeping on his cap.

"Uh I don't know maybe because you guys are idols and famous?" Y/N responding, replying to her mom's message.

"Really? I thought we weren't." Han said, which recieved a kick in the leg from Y/N.

"I'll go up and order since they won't really recognize me." She said getting up, along with Hyunjin.

"I'll go with you." He said as she nodded and they both walked to the cashier.

"Hello today, how may I help you?" The cashier smiled, but was looking at Hyunjin but he was looking at his phone.

"Hey can I have a (coffee of choice) and a iced latte with some sweetening syrup. Caramel is fine. Hyung?"

That made Hyunjin look up at her then at the menu.

"An iced americano and uh.. another americano please." The girl nodded, punching in her stuff.

"That'll be 20711.06 won ($15.87)" Y/N nodded, handing her her card as the girl took it, handing it back to her and handing her another card with the number 6 on it.

"Have a good day." Y/N nodded as a thank you and walked back to their table.

"What did you order me Hyunjin!! I'm scared to know what you ordered me actually." Han said.

"I didn't order you anything, Y/N did, I ordered mine and I.N's." Hyunjin said with a shrug.

After a while of waiting, the cashier called their number as Hyunjin and Y/N walked up and grabbed their drinks, walking back to their table.

"Hey Y/N did you hear? Han asked.

"Hear what?" She asked, putting down her phone looking at Han.

"The girl I was telling you about, she's coming to Seoul next year." Han said, scrolling through his phone.

"Nice." She said, picking her phone up and going back to scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey noona, have you and Han been here before?" I.N asked.

"Yeah we have. Ever since I've joined the group chat me and Han have gotten close."

This made Hyunjin a bit upset. He was hoping he and Y/N could get close, but of course, when she joined the group chat he was out with Seungmin.