Chapter 36

The next morning, y/n woke up with sore legs. Sitting up in the unfamiliar yet familiar bedroom. It was Hyunjin and Felix's shared room. But how did she get here? From what she remembered, they had a couple of drinks, sex, and then nothing. Did she pass out?

Before she could question anything anymore, voices were heard outside the door, being quite loud.

"You're gonna wake her up, shut up!" Followed by a loud whine.

"Ow you whore! That hurt!" Oh she knew that voice all to well.

"Who ths fuck cares, I don't wanna wake her up!" Yup, knew thay one too.

"Well, she's probably awake right now because your ass wants ti be loud!" The second voice replied.

"Really? Me loud. Puh-lease." Can they shut up? She thought shaking her head and laying down once more.

"Really? Want me to get Leeknow?"

"Aye, don't bring him into this!"

"Can yoy both shut up and move? Cause unlike you guys, I actually want to take care of her." A third said, opening the door then closing and locking it before walking up to the bed.

Y/n took a quick peek and smiled, sitting up upon seeing the person who had jusy entered.

"Take this and swallow this, Leeknow snd Jeongin are making some breakfast right now, and making something extra for you, Chan is out doing god knows what, Hyunjin and Changbin are fighting from whay yoy probably heard, and Felix and Han are playing video games."

She smiled up at Seungmin and nodded, basically saying a thank you. He smiled and laid beside her, holding her closely as she snuggled into his chest.

She wad enjoying the moment, they both were. But, like always, all good things come to an end.

The door bursts open revealing Hyunjin and Changbin, before Chanhbin ran ti the bed, picking up the poor the girl and 'securing' her away from harms way. Harms way being Seungmin snd Hyunjin.

"Today's my day you horny fucks! Leave!"

"Us horny? Motherfucker you were for real just talking about fucking her not even a day ago!" Hyunjin said, glaring at the short boy in front of him.

"I kinda do agree with Jin here, and besides, she's probably spread from last night seeing as the way she's clutching onto Bins shoulder." And just like Seungmin had said, y/n was indeed clutching onto Changbin for dear life.

A sigh was heard from the doorway before someone pushed everyone out of the way snd picked the girl up, heading towards the door again before looking at them, mostly Changbin.

"She's gonna stay with either me or Leeknow, or the three younger ones. She needs a break. She has been going on dayes for the past 5 days non stop. Give her a break or two. If I see any of you all bothering her, we're gonna have problems and you won't be allowed woth her for a week."

Everyone looked at Chan before averting their eyes to the ground and nodding.

He nodded aswell before going downstairs entering the kitchen where Leeknow and Jeongin still were.

"Good morning, are you feeling alright?"  Minho asked, not turning his back from the stove. Y/n responded with a hum, before laying her head against Chans chest.

"You good?" A voice asked, giving her a peek on the head before moving tot he fridge.

"Wow, look who finally decided to leave the living room and come join us." Leeknow joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Nah, I jusy came out cause I had a question." Han said, looking straight at y/n.

"When does your dad get back?"

"Uhh, I honestly don't know. I haven't talked to him in a while." She said, scratching her nape nervously.

"I honestly forgot he existed for a second." Leeknow said, shrugging.

"Typical Leeknow thing." Jeongin joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Boys imma tell you the same thing I told the other three. Were giving y/n a break or two since she's been on dates for the past 5 days." Chan said, interrupted the conversation.

All boys agreed before going back to what they were doing before hand, Han dragging y/n to the living room to play games with him and Felix.

------------

We're gonna continue this book since yall like it sm! =] and yall are funny asf. I won't lie, when I read yalls comments I laugh.

Anyways here's an update on whays been happening bc yall are like my bsfs😛

I got a bf like 3-4 weeks ago nd everything was good and literally like 2 days ago he blocked me outta no where 😋 sad thing was he liked stray kids and he biased Han and I was hoping if we did break up we'd still be friends but yk, obviously not.

But I'm doing good! And ik I keep saying new books are coming out and they are, but we're putting them on hold.

Love yal and have a great day/night/ evening! ♡