Chapter 23

(Unknown pov)

I got off the phone with Jeongin and sighed. I got up from my bed and opened my door, heading out towards the kitchen.

"What're you doing up still?" A voice asked me. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a cup walking over tot he sibk to fill it up.

"Jeongin called me and updated me on what happened." I sighed. Feeling a presences behind me, I turned around and leaned in the counter.

"Really? What did he say?" He also said, leaning on the opposite counter.

"Y/n did get high and spilled her life story out to him. He said he couldn't do it anymore and wants us to hurry." He nodded.

"Want me to ask Chan?" He asked after a couple of minutes.

"Ask me what?" A groggily voice asked. We both looked to see Chan leaning against the doorframe rubbing his eyes.

"Jeongin called." We both said at the same time, that seemed to wake Chan up.

"Wait what? What did he say? Is he okay?" Chan asked.

"Ight, I'm leaving. Good night. Now you can ask Chan while explaining it to him." He said and left the room.

"Night Seungmin!" I said, which he returned with a slight hum.

"So?" Chan said, now leaning across from me on the opposite counter.

"Called me and said he couldn't do it anymore. She spilled her whole life story on him and he called me crying. Chan, what if it was one of us who decided to go with her and NOT Jeongin. We all know he can't deal with this shit as he's sensitive." I said, overthinking.

"Okay first, Changbin, calm down. I'll try and hurry for us to go to London but I can't make promises. You're right, we shouldn't have sent Jeongin, and I'm sorry." I only nodded.

I know Chan would talk with our manager and ask to make the flight hurry, but we are also leaving tomorrow so I don't know how fast they can get us.

"Okay, I just sent a text to our manager he won't most likely answer until like, early mornings, not this early, so it will be a bit. Get some sleep Changbin, and don't think much of it." Chan said, walking away. I nodded even though he couldn't see me, and finished my water putting it in the sink for minho to wash later in the morning.

(No ones pov. Morning)

Y/n sighed and sat up rubbing her temples. Once her vision fully got to her she looked around and noticed Jeongin wasn't in the room. She sighed and got up, tripping a bit before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once she was done she went into her medicine cabinet to grab two tablets of Tylenol then walked out.

When she got back in her room Jeongin was there now sitting on her bed bouncing his leg and typing frantically on his phone.

"Jeongin?" The sound of her voice made him perk up as he quickly looked up at the girl with wide eyes. Once he realized he wasn't dreaming he threw his phone down and ran to the girl engulfing her in a hug, softly crying.

"Y/n I-I thought, I thought you hurt yourself, please. Please do-dont do it anym-more. Please. Fo-r me and the rest of Stra-ay Kids. Ple-Please." He stuttered out between hiccups and hugged the girl tighter.

The girl, on the other hand, was frozen. Thw only thoughts running through her head was, 'how does he know?' Or 'what all did I tell him last night'

The girl started crying softly, and hugged the boy back with as much force, apologizing profusely.

"I'm sorry Jeongin! You didn't need to know that, you shouldn't know that. I'm so fucking sorry Jeongin, I didn't mean to make you cry!" She said causing herself to cry harder.

Jeongin picked her up, with y/n wrapping her legs around hus waist, and took her back to her bed and sat down with her straddling him.

"Whyre you apologizing?" He asked as he sniffed.

"Because, I made one of my favorite people cry! I don't deserve you Jeongin, you deserve better. I'm so sorry." Jeongin just shook his head and hugged her tighter, laying his head down on her shoulder.

Unbeknownst to the two, 8 eyes were staring at them, two showing jeoulsy, six showing love but also sadness, and two showing guilt.