Chapter 29

"Haha hyung! What're you doing here?" Jisung nervously laughed. I just sat there thinking if Jisung was actually stupid. Why else would Chan be there? He probably just woke up.

"Just woke up and heard yall talking. Anyways, whyre you talking about y/n, and what do you mean by we all probably like her?" Chan asked, turning his attention from Jisung to me.

I gulped. Of course I would, who wouldn't be when their leader is standing right in front of them staring daggers into their soul.

"Uhm, well, we were watching ti make sure hyung wouldn't do anything to her while they cooked breakfast, and we watched her suck his finger to get pancake batter off of it." I watched as his facial expressions switched from serious, to confused, to anger. But he quickly masked that anger.

"Okay? And yes, we all like y/n." I nodded at his words while jisung seemed to be lost in thought.

"Wait, so how would this work out then?" He asked. Both me and Chan gave him the 'what do you mean?' Look.

He sighed and got into a comfortable position where he was facing both Mr and Chan.

"I mean like, who would she date if she liked any of us? I'm not into those poly relationships you know. And I don't really want to be sharing a girl." Chan looked at him and sighed then thought for a second while I just giggled.

"She'll be with anyone she chooses. Personally, I don't feel like sharing either. So say, she liked Lino, she would choose him and we'd all back off." We both nodded to his statement.

"What about me?" A voice asked which made me and Jisung jump.

"We were talking about who y/n would choose if she liked any of us." Chan said again.

"Okay, but what if she likes all of us?" Minho asked.

"Well, she'll just have to choose." Minho nodded and went back into the kitchen.

(No one's pov)

Once food was done and everyone ate, everyone but Ryu and y/n went to Chans room.

"Okay, so we all know we all like y/n. Here's what's going to happen, we're all going to take turns, like take her out and all, but not an official date." Everyone nodded.

"So, what's the order going to be?" Felix asked.

"That's a good question. We going to take a vote. Whether it being oldest to youngest. Or youngest to oldest." Everyone nodded again.

Now some may ask about their dating ban, they don't have one anymore. They never made it known to the public because they know what the fuck would happen when they do, so they kept it to themselves.

Now for y/n, it she could officially debut, then they're going to have to deal with her dating ban. Or they could just make a deal with JYP and have her not sign a dating ban but have the public thinking she did.

Anyways, the 8 males did a vote and it came to the conclusion it was going to be youngest to oldest.

Chan and Seungmin chose for it to be the oldest while the other 6 chose to be the youngest.

"So, when do I get to take her out?" Jeongin asked as everyone was filing out of the room.

"Whenever you want Jeongin." Chan said and left.

Jeongin nodded ti himself then ran to his room. Talking a shower and getting dressed.

Now, y/n and Ryu was out. They went to a boba shop thay was right next to a ramen shop, so they first stopped to get boba tea, then went to get ramen.

"And you know what he said after? He said- he said" Ryu couldn't even finish her sentence with how hard she was laughing. And not going to lie, y/n was cringing really hard with the sound of her laugh.

She compared Ryus laugh tot he one she'd heard on tiktok before, you know, the one where they start wheezing and their voice goes a lot deeper?

Speaking of tiktok, her whole fyp, of course, is filled with StrayKids. And you know who kept popping up? Minho. After this morning with what she did, she doesn't think she can look at him the same. She wishes she could, like, really does. But whenever she sees him, or someone mentions his name, her mind goes dirty. Like hella dirty.

Like, having sex dirty. What it would feel like, look like. She knew she shouldn't be thinking of him like this bit she couldn't. Was she in love in Minho?

----------
AHH IM FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL. Ik ik, spoiler alert, I'm gonna be a freshman next year and I'm kinda scared, anyways.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and can't wait till I post the next chapter tmrw ;)
Also rlly rlly proud of both Hyunjin and Felix. If you haven't heard, both of them got invited to a fashion show. One in Italy and one in France.

I'm rlly rlly happy for both of them. They've worked really well getting to where theu are now, along with the rest of the members of skz.

Anyways, I wanna do a q&a with you guys, so please give me some questions. Also, follow my Instagram! I'm not gonna give you my actual one cause you know, face reveal, but I'll give you my other one and we can chat on there!

Insta: @skz_hwanghyunjin_fan

It's a fan account!!

Anyways, have a lovely morning/night/evening ♡