Chapter 16

After that little... incident, there was no conversation between the two. It wasn't an awkward silence, but more like a comfortable silence.

Y/N was lost in her thought. She didn't know what to think of the kiss. After their little fake dating, is he still going to want to hang out with her? Did the kiss mean anything to him at all.

On the other hand, Jeongin was freaking out. Did the kiss mean anything to her? Does she still want to be his friend after all this. What if he accidentally confesses that he likes the girl. How would she react? Before he could think of anything else, someone interrupted his thoughts.

"We're going to be there in a few minutes ma'am" The flight attendance said, bowing, eyeing Jeongin before walking away.

Of course Y/N noticed, and couldn't help but feel a burning passion of hatred towards the girl who did nothing.

"What's with the disgusted look?" Jeongin asked, laughing a bit. She looked at him confused.

"You have a look only Hyunjin Hyung would have. Are you perhaps, jealous?" He whispered in her ear, smirking. Her face heating up at his words, as she hid her face in her hands.

"Don't worry darling," he started, pulling her hands away from her face. "I'm only here for you." He said, winking.

"Yah! Stop it I.N!" She whispered yelled, smacking his arm, making him laugh harder.

They finally landed in London, Jeongin letting Y/N get off first. As soon as they entered the lobby of the airport, a pair of arms wrapped around Y/N.

"Y/N my sweet baby, how have you've been it's been forever. I hope your boss hasn't been making you work a lot." The woman looked up and noticed Jeongin, her face instantly turning into a sour expression.

"And you are?" She asked harshly. Y/N gulped and grabbed Jeongins hand, putting a smile onto her own face.

"Mom, this is Jeongin, my boyfriend. Jeongin, this is my mother." Jeongin smiled slightly, even as Y/Ns mother glared at him.

"We have a lot to talk about when we get home. Especially since your fiance is at home waiting for you." She turned on her heals, walking to the door and heading into the black car waiting for them. Jeongins hands clenched as Y/N looked at him and snickered.

"Don't worry darling," she went closer to his ear, whispering. "I'm only hear for you." And with that she dragged Jeongin towards her mother's car.

The driver held open the door for the two as Y/N and Jeongin got in in the back while her mother was sitting in the front. The driver got in and started driving.

"So Y/N, his name is Hyunsu. I believe you guys would be such a perfect match. He's always so quiet and never really talking while you're out going and always talking!" Her mother exclaimed. Texting someone.

"But mom, you do understand that I have a boyfriend and don't want to break up with him just because dad wants more money. Right?" Her mother scoffed and glared at her through the review mirror.

"Listen young lady. You're going to marry this man whether you like it or not. I don't you dating some.." She stopped and looked at Jeongin through the review mirror. "Low life. Think about your father's reputation if everyone found out you were dating a nobody!" Her mother scolded.

"Right because everything I do has to do do something with dad's reputation. Right?" Jeongin felt uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do so instead let the two females argue.

"I never said tha-" Y/N's mother started before getting interrupted by Y/N.

"You just did Mom! You literally just said it your God damn self. Why can't I do anything in my life without you guys breathing down my damn neck and controlling my life!" That made her mom mad.

"Us controlling your life? Please. You're lucky your father even allowed you to move down to Korea to even participate in that stupid addition that JYP sent out." Her mother growled out.

"Yeah, after I fucking begged for him to!" She said.

"Watch your language missy! I'm still your mother and you're going to treat me with respect. Just because your little nobody boyfriend is here doesn't mean you can disrespect me!" Her mother yelled as they were pulling into the driveway.

Jeongin looked at their mansion in awe. He didn't know Y/N was filthy rich. And even is she wasn't, he would still feel the same way towards her the same way he does right now.

As they were pulling up, Jeongin noticed two males and a female wearing a maid outfit standing on the front porch. The older looking male was smiling widely while the younger male was just staring at the ground. The female was smiling softly.

Y/Ns got out first as the driver came out and opened the back door once again. Jeongin getting out then helping Y/N. They started walking closer to the three and Jeongin noticed Y/N was being quieter than usual.

"Ahh Y/N! It's been so long, and, I see you've brought a guest along with you! That quite, okay I guess. Let's head inside." The older male, her father Jeongin thought, said, already walking in.

The maid took Y/Ns mother's jacket and hung it up, following closely behind her mother.

When they all reached the dining area, there was food already on the table. Everyone sat down and Jeongin pulled out Y/Ns chair before sitting down himself.

"First, let me introduce myself. I'm (F/N). I'm Y/Ns father. Also the CEO of (whatever company)." He said, smiling. Okay he wasn't as bad as both Y/N and her mother portraited him as. He looked over at Y/Ns mother and she scoffed.

"I'm (M/N). Y/Ns mother." Jeongin nodded and looked at the younger male.

"Hyunsu, mind introducing yourself to our guest?" Her father asked. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Y/Ns mother smirk.

"I'm Cha Hyunsu. Y/Ns.. fiance." Her visibly cringed which made Jeongin laugh to himself.
(Also yes, I'm using Cha Hyunsu from Sweet Home don't be mean to me. I literally love him.😻🙏🏻)

Her father looked at Jeongin, which made him blush out of embarrassment.

"U-uhm. Sorry. I'm Yang Jeongin." That made her father perk up at the name.

"Yang Jeongin? As in Stray Kids Yang Jeongin? JYPE Yang Jeongin?" He questioned, which made Jeongin blush again and nod.

"Oh? What is a celebrity idol doing with my daughter?" He asked, saying 'daughter' like the word itself disgusted him.

"Oh, me and your daughter are dating!" He said and smiled.