Chapter 24

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. ⚠
PLEASE READ ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN A LOT OF SHIT THAT THE OTHER CHAPTER CONTAINED. MY CHAPTERS ARE COMING SLOW SO I WOULD CHECK TO SEE IF THERE IS A CHAPTER 25 BEFORE YOU READ JUST INCASE YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS. THABK YOU AND I LOVE YOU QLL REMEMBER THAT

Chapter will start now.. ⚠

After the twos little hugging session. The couple made their way downstairs. On the way down it was silent, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence.

When they made their way downstairs, both were engulfed in a hug. Jeongin by Changbin, asking him if he was okay, but noticing his puffy red eyes.

Y/n by Han. Who just held her tight and even started to slightly rock them side to side.

Again, unbeknownst to the couple, someone was staring daggers at the boy.

"Okay okay break it up you four. We're all going to go back up to y/ns room and she is going to explain if she wants." Ryu spoke up.

Y/n looked at Jeongin and whrn he made eye contact with her, he looked down. She was mad at herself for getting high as she always said something stupid. She was also made at Jeongin for telling all of them.

"Before you say anything y/n, Jeongin called Changbin crying last night after you dumped your whole life story onto him, and he told me and I told Ryu. Tje other boys don't know." Chan spoke up. The girl felt relieved but still not.

"And me, he told me cause I asked him, and is his name Hunter? Was I right? Is he ugly?" Seungmin asked which made the girl laugh and Hyunjin slightly hit his arm with a glare.

"No, his name is not Hunter it's actually Hyun-so. And he's okay, not hotter then you guys, but still pretty hot." She said and giggled.

"Anyways let's go!" Hyunjin said and grabbed the girls wrist dragging her upstairs feelings jealousy build up in him.

The girl looked at the others with a confused look, to which they all just shrugged too.

(Hyunjins pov)

It's like she's trying to get me jealous. Like she knows I like her. And honestly, I wouldn't care if she knew but like, I just know everyone else likes her too.

(No one's pov)

The poor girl wanted to dig a whole, crawl into it and die from the embarrassment. There wasn't an actual reason for her to be embarrassed expect the fact that everyone was staring at her.

"So?" Chan spoke up breaking the awkward silence.

"What do you want me to start with?" Sje asked, twiddling her fingers around one another.

"The self harm, then the getting high bullshit, then the trying to.. yknow.." Jeongin said.

"Well uhm.. I guess I starting hurting myself cause it helped relieved some shit. And because I thought it felt good." She said quietly but everyone could still hear her.

"But why..?" Han asked lowly. She looked up at him but his head was down to hide the tears coming out of his eyes. That broke the poor girls heart.

"I-i don't want to do this no more! I don't like seeing you guys cry!" She sobbed out.

"Hey y/n, we're doing this cause we love you. You can't keep it all bottles up. If you do it's going to get worse." The girl nodded and Ryu whiped her tears away giving the girl a soft smile.

"I.. I don't know. I think I just wanted to cause pain to myself.." the girl said.

"Where are they?" Felix asked as he grabbed a marker. (F/c) to be exact.

The girl looked up at him and down at her thighs, pulling her shorts up a bit to show a lot of scars on her thighs. Everyone gathered around too see. Some gasping, and some tracing over them.

"Okay guys move real quick" Felix's deep voice rang through everyone's ears causing them to move out of his way.

He kneeled down in front of her and gently cupping her thigh bringing it closer to him. He took off the marker cap and starting drawing stars on her scars.

The only thing running through y/ns head at thay moment was the song 'you drew stars, around my scars' which made the girl softly smile at the older male. When he was done with the first thigh, he moved to the other thigh, doing the same thing over.

Bangchan grabbed a marker too and gently grabbed her arm, inspecting it before sitting next to her and placing her arm on his lap.

"A friend told me this once but, if you ever feel like cutting yourself, draw a butterfly where you were going to cut. Don't wash it or rub it off, let it naturally fade away. If you cut yourself, then you just killed the butterfly. Think of the butterfly as one of us too, mkay?" Chan finished and y/n was staring at the butterfly he had just drawn in her arm, again, smiling softly.

"Okay, what about the killing yourself part now?" Changbin asked.

"Almost killing yourself" Jeongin said, correcting him.

"Uhm.. I wanted to leave. I didn't want to live anymore as I had nothing to live for at thay time. And my mom had a bunch of pills in a cabinet in the kitchen so I took them to my bathroom and tried to over dose myself." Han grabbed my hand, tears streaming down his face as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"But, now you have us, right?" He asked quietly which she nodded too and squeezed his hand softly, to which he did so in return with a soft smile.

"Okay what else was there... the getting high part?" Seungmin asked.

"Wanted to escape reality." She said with a shrug. The males all love at each other and sighed.