Chapter 17

(F/N) choked on his water while her mother rolled her eyes and Hyunsu glanced at Jeongins smiling form.

"Y-You're what?" Her father stuttered out, wiping his mouth with his napkin.

"Yeah, me and Y/N are dating. We've been dating for a few months now!" He said, smiling widely.

"Okay, so how did you guys meet then?" Her mother asked, Y/N finally speaking up.

"We met at a park. I was trying to help a kid get his ball from a tree but the tree was to high for me." She stopped and looked at Jeongin. "Lucky for me, Jeongin was there and he helped me get the kids ball back."

"Okay, may I ask how he asked you out then? When, where, and how romantic was it?" This time, her mother smirked.

"We kept running into each other so i asked for her number and then asked her out." He nodded but her mother only scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I asked when and where not how stupid." Jeongin looked down, feeling embarrassed of himself until he felt Y/N squeeze his hand.

"He took me out to the café near the dorms and asked me there. He took me out for lunch do around lunch time. And to me, it was very romantic." Her father nodded.

Before any of then could speak a voice was heard from the stairs. Everyone looked while Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God Y/N! You're finally back, and who is this hottie you brought with you." The girl said, winking at Jeongin which made Y/N mad a bit.

"This, is my boyfriend Rain. Keep your hands off." She said. Standing up while still holding Jeongins hand and walking up to her old room.

"Who was that?" Jeongin asked as soon as they reached her room.

"She used to be my best friend until I moved. Now she acts like she's my father's daughter and is always living here." She said, texting someone.

"You know.." Jeongin started, walking towards Y/N, slowly taking her phone out of her hands and placing is on her side table. He smirked when he saw how her ears turned red and her eyes were wide.

"We could.. do something." He said, leaing closer towards her making her lean back against her bed which made her back hit her mattress. Jeongin climbing over her.

"And what would that be I.N?" She shakily asked, at a loss for words.

His hands trialed up her legs, trialing past her hips and waist. Trailing up the curves of her stomach, reached her neck and caressing her jawline before he cupped her cheek and rubbed his thumb on her bottom lip. "A little bit of fun" He said and leaned in.

(Hyunsu's POV) [A/N IM SORRY FELLOW READERS!! IM VERY SORRY THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO WITNESS, more like read.. THEIR LITTLE FUN BUT I COULDNT SO JUST IMAGINE IT. ALSO HAPPY BDAY HYUNJIN <It's currently 12:05am 3/20/23 for me so like happy birthday bb> AND IM LISTENING TO CHEESE AND FELIX AND I.N'S PART ARE FR MY FAV. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY SORRY MY LOVES ♡]

I sighed. I didn't want to be here any longer. I wanted to go back to my apartment where I know my friends would be. I didn't want to be here.

I didn't even want to marry this girl, so maybe her actually having a boyfriend would help the both of us get out of this mess.

I stood up and bowed to Y/Ns father to show my respect.

"I think I should get going. Thank you for having me, and please, don't force Y/N to break up with her boyfriend just to date me. I don't want that. They look to be in a happy relationship." He nodded and smiled. Standing up and showing me the way out.

I honestly didn't need help finding myself out, I've been to this mansion so many times already.

Of course it pissed me off, but I couldn't show it. As my father always said, for some God damn reason, 'Respect you're elders.'

"I will think about your proposal Hyunsu. I think I will allow the to keep dating since he is famous after all." I, once again, sighed. She's what? 19? 20? She should be able to make jer own decisions in her life.

"So if he wasn't famous you would force her to break up with him to marry me?" Of course there was tone in that sentence, but this old man for real needs to understand that her little daddy can't keep making decisions for her.

I'll need to talk to her sometime. I already know by the timei get back my dad will call me because this old man is a little tattletail.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying. Good night Cha Hyunsu. Sleep well and get home safely." I nodded and mumbled out a 'You too' and left in my car. Driving home.

_________
BDJFJR EMINEM. YALL WHEN I MADE THAT FIRST AUTHORS NOTE, IT WAS 12:05 NOW ITS 12:13 😭🙏🏻

Anyways, hoped you enjoyed this chapter and listening to Eminem an Stray Kids wile making this chapter>>>

Have a good night/morning/evening ♡

Happy birthday Flour Boy🥟♡