Chapter 31

It was only 7:30 into the afternoon when they got home. Jeongin being the gentleman he was opening the car door snd front door for y/n as they entered the house. The boys were waiting for Jeongin in him and Changbins room while Ryu was waiting for y/n in her room.

"See you during supper pretty lady." Jeongin said and walked into his room. Y/n smiles and blushed, walking into her own room.

"So what happened?" Ryu asked scaring the soul out of the poor girl.

"Jesus fucking christ Ryu! A god damn warning would be nice or even a 'hey I'm in your room going to question you just a heads up'!" Y/n yelled, hand clutching where her rapid heart was beating.

"Oops. Anyways, what happened I wants the details." Said Ryu, jumping on the girls bed.

Y/n sighed and started taking off her hoodie and putting an over sized shirt on along with swear pants.

"Nothing really happened. I mean, we got the movies, he paid, left to get our drinks, the lady asked me how we were then pulled me behind the counter because I told her our age differences. We watched the movie, his hand was on my thigh. Oh yeah, we also made out. He ca-" before y/n couldn't finish she was interrupted with a sqeal.

"You made out?! Ah tell me, is he a good kisser? Did yall have sex? I need the details!" Y/n laughed at her best friends behavior, putting a hand up to calm Ryu.

"We've kissed before. We've also had sex before I think twice." Ryu, once again, sqealed, but this time louder, causing the boys ti quickly rush to her room.

"Are you okay?! We heard screaming!" Han exclaimed looking around the room while Changbin and Felix came up to see if the girls were okay.

"Y/n and Jeongin had se-" Ryu started but was interrupted by y/n putting her hand over her mouth.

"What she was trying to say," she said, sending a glare to her best friend before looking at the 8 males in front of her, smiling sweetly, "is that me and Jeongin had seen the new Mario Movie. Isn't that right, Ryu?" She asked though gritted teeth which scared the poor girl.

"Y-yup, thats what I was trying to say. Definitely wasn't something about them fucking.." She said, whispering the last part which only y/n heard. Or at least the thought y/n was the only one who heard it.

Felix stood up ubrutly, smiling at the two snd leading the males out of the room back to Jeongins room. Once everyone was in the room, felix locked the door and pointed an accusing finger at Jeongin, jokingly of course.

"You fucked y/n?!" He screeched out. The 6 other boys looked at Felix, then Jeongin, then Felix again before abrupting into different types of questions.

"You guys fucked?! When?"  -Han

"Aint no way he hit it before everyone else.." -Seungmin

"You fucked my precious baby?!" -Changbin

"What?! When why how? Why?!" -Hyunjin

"Oh I already knew" - Minho

"Same" -Bangchan

When the two oldest had said that, the room went quiet, this time it was Jeongins turn ti freak out.

"Wait what? How? When? Were you spying on us hyungs? Oh not this is embarrassing!" He said, running his hands through his jet black hair. (A/n: I'm giving them hair colors. It's not all gonna be the same and it's bit going to be the same Era. Trust u think yall will love me for it 🤭)

Chan laughed before patting Jeongins shoulder in a comforting way. "Lino told her she better not have had sex with you and she said she did so he texted me and I texted her" This time, the boys all looked at minho.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Hyunjin asked to which minho just shrugged but looked at Felix.

"Well then, how do you know?" Minho asked Felix who was watching everyone.

"Oh I heard Ryu say it just now. I believe the reason she squealed was because y/n told her that her and i.n had sex, but when she tried to say something, y/n put her hand over her mouth and covered it up buly saying what they watched." The boys nodded and Han still looked confused.

"That still doesn't explain how you know though?" He said, looking at Felix.

"Ryu whispered something about it. Saying 'definitely not about you guys having sex' or something like that." The boys nodded again.

After a little but more of conversing, the boys left Jeongin and changbins bedroom to get ready for bed. Seungmin walked up tp y/ns door and knocked, waiting for her to answer or tell him to come in.

After a few minutes, the door opened, and Seungmin fell in love all over again. In front of him stood y/n, hair up in a messy bun, with her shirt crumbled up, some tucked into her sweat shirt.

"Yes Seungmin?" She asked, looking up at the boy.

"Do you want to go out on a date tomorrow? That's if you're free of course." He saw how her face lit up, and he felt a sense of pride. The reason being was because he was the one to do it. No one else. Him.

"Of course, may I know where to know whay I need to dress up?" He scanned her up snd down before smiling, cupping her cheek gently.

"Honestly, anything you wear you'd still be beautiful to me. But where outdoor clothing, like jeans or shorts." Y/n nodded and watched as Seungmins face came closer to hers.

She felt her face physically become hot as Seungmin pressed his lips against her forehead, smiling softly as he pulled away.

"I'll see you tomorrow angel. Sweet dreams." Seungmin said and walked away, heading towards him and Chans shared room.

"Sweet dreams" She said and closed the door quickly, smiling like an idiot.

______
TWO MORE DAYS TILL 5 STAR IS BEING RELEASED AHHH.

Also, to whomever added my book to their reading list (I'm not gonna day the name but I really want to) I love you. You are now my new favorite person. I'm gonna put a ss of what the name is but I'm blocking out their name. Snd I hope you read this authors note. I fr love you bc I laughed when I say it (not in a bad way)

Anyways, have a good morning/evening/day ♡

I love you to who did that 😭💕 (blocked off their name nd pfp for personal reasons

I love you to who did that 😭💕 (blocked off their name nd pfp for personal reasons. Nd if the person wants me to take this ss off, I will gladly take it off!)