Chapter 33

After her and Seungmin got home, they bid each other a goodnight and headed to their own rooms. It wasn't thay late but laye enough where everyone would be getting ready for bed, hence the reason Ryu wasn't in her room this time.

The girl sighed in relief, taking off her jewelry and getting some comfy clothes from the closet, an over sized shirt and shorts. She headed to her bathroom to take a shower.

On the other hand, Felix was putting on a shirt and grabbing a jacket from his suitcase. Hyunjin was on his bed facing the wall, but turned to Felix after hearing fabric.

"What're you getting ready for?" He asked, sitting up and putting his phone down, his attention on the boy looking at his outfit.

"Oh uhm, I'm gonna take y/n out and look at stars." Hyunjins eyes widened then he smiled brightly.

"Oo, can I come too?" He asked already getting up, before his spirits were ruined and he looked at the boy with a frown on his plumped lips. (IM SORRY FORGIVR ME)

"No Hyunjin, this is going to my 'date' with her." The said boy nodded and laid back on his bed facing the wall on his phone, sulking.

Felix chuckled and walked out of the room, closing the door quietly to not disturb anyone. He made his way towards y/ns door, knocking quietly.

"Come in." Her voice called. Felix felt his heart flutter, and opened the door, closing it and walking fully in her room to find her on her laptop on her bed. She looked up and smiled, looking over body seeing he was in a jacket and jeans.

"Oh, did you go somewhere?" She asked, her smile still on her pink plumped lips.

"No, I was wondering you wanted to go outside with me and look at the stars." He asked, fiddling with the rings thay decorated his fingers to distract himself from looking at her lips.

Y/n looked down at her laptop, having writers block while trying to create a song was hard, so having some fresh air to relief herself sounded nice. She'd have to ask Han, Changbin, or Chan for help some time.

She closed her laptop and smiled getting up. Felix heard the noise snd looked at where she was, his eyes trialing down her body noticing what she was wearing. His eyes stopped at her thighs, before quickly returning them back up to her face.

"Let's go!" He said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of her room, turning off her light and shutting the door as theu made their way downstairs and out the back door, sitting on the soft grass and looking up at the stars.

Everything was quiet, except for the occasional sound of a car driving by or a honk down in the city somewhere.

"What happened to your dad?" Felix asked, breaking the silence.

"Honestly, I have no idea. He did go to court with my mom but I guess he had a business trip to attend so he won't be back for a month?" She said, sounding like a question.

"Ahh, okay." He answered.

"Whay about you? How's your parents doing?" She asked, both still not looking at each other.

"My parents are good from the last time I checked. Which was two days ago." Y/n nodded even though he wasn't looking at her.

"How did you become an idol? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Felix took a quick glance at her to see her already looking at him.

"I was born in Australia, both of my parents are Korean, but they moved to Australia and had me and my two sisters. I have an older sister named Racheal, she's 24 years old, and a younger sister, Olivia, who's 18."

"Ah, so she's younger than me by a year?"

"Yup! Anyways, I then moved to Korea after learning Korean, since I spoke English the entirety of my life, and auditioned to join JYP. I got in and became a trainee, where I met Bangchan. After a little while, trainees were forming their groups, and I didn't have one until Chan found me and beckered me to join their group. We had a band of nine members, me, hyunjin, Chan, changbin, Han, Leeknow, Seungmin, Jeongin and.. woojin. We practiced hard, but not hard enough. I.n, hyunjin and leeknow were the three picked ones who were in danger to get eliminated. Minho was the first to get eliminated, all because he made one simple mistake in one of his lyrics. So we practiced harder. Then the second time came. Me hyunjin and.. woojin, were at risk of getting eliminated. Unfortunately for me, I was the one who got eliminated and his reason for it was because I needed to work on my Korean as I moved just a year prior for that, but still wasn't that good with my Korean. Anyways, me and leeknow stayed by each other's side and practiced, then one day JYP came up to us and explained to us that we would be able to have a second chance as when he was watching the rest of the boys, everyone wasn't the same. He told us that it was also a risk to have a second disappointed thingy. So we went back, we reunited with everyone then we practiced and me and leeknow are here again." He looked at the girl who was lost I thought, thinking she didn't hear a thing he said.

"What happened to.. you know who?" She asked. Felix looked at her and shook his head no, signaling to her that they weren't going to talk about it, so instead, she changed the subject.

"You know, I'm proud of you both. Without you guys here I don't think stray kids would be stray kids without their sunshine and cat father. And to make you feel better I almost didn't get in." Felix looked at her, mouth agape as he started at the girl.

"Nah, shut up. You're amazing. Ain't no way you almost didn't get in." Y/n chuckled and faced the stars again.

"I wasn't good enough for JYP's standards until I tried harder and he changed his mind."

It wad silent after that snd getting later so the two got up and headed inside.

"It was fun talking with you, thank you." She said, smiling at Felix.

"Of course, anytime y/n" He said, smiling back.

Y/n looked at Felix snd came closer to him, giving him a quick peck on the lips before turning around and going in her room, leaving Felix to be in a daze, before running happily back to his room.

-----------

OKAY REAL QUICK, IF U DOBT LIOE WOOJIN IDC. NO SAYIBG MEAN SHIT OR YOURE GETTINT BLOCKER SND YOUR COMMENT IS GETTING DELETED. THATLL ALSO BR THE ONLY TIME HES MENTUONED.

Anyways, I've came up with the dates for the rest if the member SOS yall gotta wait.

Love yall, have a great morning night evening