Chapter 19

They two sat down at the table as they waited for Leah to bring them their drinks. Jeongin was lost in thought and couldn't hear Y/N calling for him. She grabbed his hand which finally did make him snap back into reality.

Y/N laughed which made Jeongin blush. "Thought I lost ya there I.N. What're toy thinking about?" She asked, taking back her hand from his.

"Uhm.. is it weird to ask about the guy she was talking about? The one you brought here in middle school?" Y/N nodded I response.

"Yeah, he used to be my best friend but some shit went down between the two of us before I finished middle and high school and then moved to Korea." Jeongin stared at her.

"What happened between the two of you?" Jeongin didn't want to sound clingy or desperate.. okay maybe he was a little desperate to know what happened.

"Well, multiple things happened. First he said him and I were dating, the said we had sex, and the told everyone I uhm.. abused him in our 'relationship' so that kinda ruins my reputation at that school." Y/N mumbled.

"What was your reputation like? Why did he say all that? Were you guys in a relationship? Did you ever like him like that?" Jeongin asked all at once which made Y/N giggle.

"Too many questions I.N. My reputation was the loud out going kid. I don't even know why he said all if it. No, we were only friends. And at the beginning of our friendship I did but then I grew past it and only saw him as a friend until he made those rumors up." Jeongin let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in.

"Sorry to cut into your conversation Y/N, but here's your coffee and iced tea!" Leah said, smiling. Y/N smiled back and thanked her quietly.

"What did your parents think of the whole situation?" Jeongin asked after a little of silence.

"Nothing. The also didn't do anything about it. When the principal finally called my dad, he blamed it all on me saying I shouldn't have guy friends for that reason." Jeongin stared at him. Many thoughts ran in his head.

"Excuse me, are you Jeongin? Like Yang Jeongin from Stray Kids?" A girl asked. Jeongin nodded and smiled shyly.

"Omg I'm such a big fan! Can I get a picture please?" Jeongin smiled again and stood up, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and putting up a peace sign and smiling.

After that he at down snd Y/N thought for a second before looking at Jeongin smiling.

"What?" He asked, looking around, then looking back at Y/N.

"You should make an insta account!" Y/N said smiling widely which confused Jeongin.

"But, I already have one? The Stray Kids account?" He asked confused, tilting his head slightly to the side which Y/N found cute.

"No like, you're own insta account. I'll hep." She said grabbing his phone and going to Instagram.

After setting everything up sje followed herself and followed herself back. Taking a pic on her phone and posting it on her account, tagging Jeongin's new account.

TheFavBackupDancer: First date

TheFavBackupDancer: First date.. kinda nervous 🤭 @/Jeongin.YangSKZ
209,527
Comments

Bdifhrgj: WHEN DID I.N GET AN INSTA ACC??

Hdjsiwhfi: STOP HELLO?? NEW SHIP?? Y/N X JEONGIN

jdjdirhek: Stop cause we're gonna go to wattpad and find some crazy ass shut about this on their.
Reply to @/jdjdirhek: Stop you js gave me an idea...

realstraykids✔️: We can make our own acc? Bett follow me @/Sunshine.Fellee 🤗
Reply to realstraykids: yo bro.. don't be taking my fame away! Stop promoting urself on my acc!!
Reply to TheFavBackupDancer: not until you get verified and until you follow our acc back 🤗     ❤️1,098,378

"Now post the same thing on your account Jeongin." Jeongin nodded and took a picture tagging both Y/N and the Stray Kids account.

" Jeongin nodded and took a picture tagging both Y/N and the Stray Kids account

Jeongin.YangSKZ: Yall this is my first date with her.. nervous 🦊 @/TheFavBackupDancer @/realstraykids
❤️ 1,028,138
Comments:

Jdofbdif: WHAT? WHEN? FIRST WHEN DIDBU MAKE AN ACC AND WHEN DID U AND Y/N GO IN DATES?!

Bdkfhrie: LUCKYY. I MEAN.. I EOULD BE LUCKY IF IT WERE EITHER..

Bdjfh: bi panic bro. It's really. Literally so pretty @/TheFavBackupDancer
Reply to @/Bdjfh: 🤭💙  ❤️592

Hwang.HyunjinSKZ: FOLLOW ME BACK @/Jeongin.YangSKZ
Reply to @/Hwang.HyunjinSKZ: OKAY 🦊

They both put down their phone as they still needed to drink their drinks since they were having dinner with Y/Ns parents again.

"Will we get into trouble by JYP for having our own individual accounts?" Jeongin asked, watching people walk by the window.

"Nah you guys are fine. Bubblegum Pop also have their own individual accounts." Jeongin nodded and watched at Y/N stood up, stretching and looking back at him.

"Let's get home. My parents should be home soon." Jeongin nodded as theu threw away their trash and started walking back towards the mansion.

Y/N sighed because she knew what was going to happen as soon as they got home.

They were going to interrogate Jeongin..

_________
HI MY LOVELIES!! I'm very tired atm so don't mind if there is any mistakes. I don't ever proof read these and if I do then I'm too lazy to fix the problems anyways gn I have school in the morning and it's currently 1:30 am for me 🤗

Good morning/night/evening my loves ♡