Chapter 10

Y/N got up at 6 am. Not good since it was only 2 hours of sleep, but like Ke-lo told her the night before, she needed to be at the dorms bright and early. She sat up heading towards Hans bathroom, him already being up and out of the room when she got up.

After she was done with her morning routine she started packing her stuff and walked out of Hans room. Wearing some jeans and a t-shirt.

"Oh? Are you leaving already?" Chan asked, taking a sip from his coffee.

"No, not at this second but sometime soon. Ke-lo noona wants me back since we're 'going out' " She said, making quotations with her hands which made Minho and Cha laugh.

She walked into their kitchen, getting bread and putting it in the toaster, taking out the butter and a butter knife.

"N/N when did you get in the bed?" Han asked.

"When I went to bed. I woke up cause your stupid ass hit me in your sleep." She fake pouted which made Han laugh. Without them knowing, Hyunjin glared at Han.

"Anyways, I have to go, Ke-lo wants me back at the dorms, she's taking me out." Y/N said, putting the stuff away and walking out the door. When she was out Han towards himself towards Hyunjin.

"What was that conversation you had wit her last night?" He asked, and Hyunjin visibly froze.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said and shrugged, but Han took a step closer to him.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about since you yelled 'No!' And woke everyone up!" Han yelled, Felix and Chan rushing into the kitchen.

"Hey hey whays going on?" Chan asked.

"Ask fucken Hyunjin." Han spat. Glaring at Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin? And language Han." Felix said.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not a fucking kid anymore. I'm literally fucking 22 years old." Han said again, storming out of the kitchen and in his room.

"Hyunjin?" Chan asked this time.

"... I asked Y/N if she liked Han more than a friend and she said she doesn't know then I asked her if she likes me." Hyunjin finally said and Felix sighed and Chan shook his head.

"You do know that Han likes her right?" Chan asked, and Hyunjin felt a ping in his heart. He pushed past Felix and Chan, heading towards his own room slamming the door making Minho and Jeongin walk into the kitchen confused on why both males stormed off to their room.

"Give them a few hours, they're having a tantrum." Chan said, sighing and shaking his head.

Y/N stopped by a café, ordering a bubbled tea with (flavored tea) and (flavored popping bubbles).

She walked into the JYPEnterainment building heading straight towards the elevators, punching in number 12, where her dorm was at. As she was waiting, she was scrolling through her phone and taking sips of her bubbled tea.

When she finally reached her dorm area  she unclocked it, heading towards her room to put her stuff down then heading towards Ke-los room.

"Come in~" a voice sang from inside as Y/N knocked. She walked into her room, taking a seat in her office chair that was at her desk. Ke-lo at her vanity, still getting ready.

"Almost done love, I still needa put on my eyeliner." She said, whic made Y/N giggle..

"You're hot so I'll let it pass." She joked.

"Baby, I said don't tease me when I'm doing my make-up. Wait till layer tonight~" Ke-lo said, winking at Y/N through ther mirror, making both the girls burst out in a fit of laughter.

"But seriously, it's fine take as long as you need." Y/N said.

"Actually, we can talk about it right now actually. So tell me everything from top to bottom." Ke-lo said, still not taking her eyes off of the mirror.