Chapter 30

Y/n and Ryu were still hanging out, that was until Ryu got a phone call.

There was a mix of 'yeahs' 'uhums' and humming until Ryu finally placed her phone down, smiling widely at y/n to which she returned with a disgusted frown.

"Why the hell is an ugly naked mole eat smiling at me?" Y/n asked jokingly, causing Ryu to clutch her shirt where her heart was supposed to be in a dramatic way.

"Anyways, we need to head home." Ryu said, signaling for an employee to come over so they can pay for their ramen.

"Wait what, why? We just got here." Y/n answered, cleaning up her mess.

"Its a surprise, so when we get home, what you are going to do is go up to your room, change into some comfy clothes, and just be ready." Y/n, still being confused on what was going on, rushed after Ryu who had left shoo and was now walking home.

As for Jeongin, he was at her house, in his shared room with Changbin. Him, Han, Hyunjin, and Minho were all there helping to poor Maknae.

"What do you mean I have to look nice hyung?" Jeongin asked Hyunjin, who was rummaging through his suitcase looking for good looking clothes.

"You have to impress her i.n. you can't just go on a date and expect not to impress the girl you're going with." He said, pulling out a light blue sweater and jeans.

"But don't you like her too? Aren't you going to get jealous I'm trying to impress her?" Jeongin asked again, feeling afraid he was going to anger his Hyungs.

"Oh I am jealous, don't think for a second that I'm not, trust me. But, if you want her to choose you then you have to impress her." Jeongin nodded, heading towards the bathroom in his bedroom while everyone was sat on either Changbins bed or Jeongins.

Jeongin had called Hyunjin to help him since he was the fashion professional, as the members had called him, and then
Han and Minho decided to join.

First it was Han who joined then Lee know after trying to find Han. The three males heard the front door open then close, and then heard y/n and ryus voice, then another door open then shut. 

Hyunjin smirked at Han, nodding hisbhead as he was the one to text Ryu to tell her to bring y/n home and get her ready for her date.

A little while after, Jeongin finally walked out of the bathroom, the three males looking at their maknae with adoration.

"My baby bread is growing up!" Hyunjin said, running up to Jeongin in a dramatic way.

"Instead of baby bread it's going to be daddy toast. Just like all of those tiktokers say, commenting on i.n's edits." Han joked around. You know how people always say that Chan is always watching on tiktok? Yeah well, no, spoiler alert, that's actually thw Han Jisung.

Minho and Jeongin laughed at that as they sat just chatting waiting until Ryu texted Han back telling him that y/n was ready.

Speaking of that, Ryu was rummaging through y/ns closet looking for a good outfit for where she was going. Still, y/n had no idea where she was going or what her best friend was doing.

"What are you even looking for Ryu?" The girl asked, dodging a bra that Ryu had thrown behind her.

"I'm looking for good clothing." She huffed out. Y/n smirked then walked over to her wardrobe, opening it, and pulling out a black hoodie that hugged you're waist and a black knee long skirt to match. (I'm sorry. I don't like skirts but for the story she's going to be wearing one. Ofc, you're allowed to act like she has pants bc the skirt doesn't play much of a big roll but it also does ;)) She showed Ryu to which she had sqealed about, and ushered her into ther bathroom to change.