Chapter 28

Hyunjin woken up to the sound of chatter outside of his room, the light from the window shining in and hitting him directly in the face, and birds chirping outside the window.

He always wondered why Disney princesses loved waking up to the sound of birds chirping because to him they were a nightmare.

To him, they were Russian Spies. Things that shouldn't exist. He grumbled, cursing the birds under his breath as he got up to close the window, scowling at the found bird who was making all the noise.

But they was still another noise that was bothering him. People were talking. He wasn't much or a night person nor a morning person, but once he finally got sleep, he'd be appreciated for not being woken up.

He went over to his suitcase pulling out some clothes and heading to the connected bathroom for his morning routine.

Thay consisted of taking a 15-25 minute shower. Drying off and getting dressed. Blow dry and brush hair. Brush teeth. And some face scrub.

He always loved the way he looked. Never growing up and having acne because he took care of his face. Don't get the boy wrong, he didn't care if someone he met had acne, but since he lived with his mom and she was such a clean freak, he never once had acne.

He finally finished sighing in content before walking back over to his bed and grabbing his phone and walking out of the room.

Once he opened the door, the chatter only got louder and he was convinced there was another argument with y/ns parents. But then he heard jisungs voice and y/ns, and he felt a pang of jealousy.

He walked down the stairs and turned the corner heading towards the kitchen to find Jeongin, Han, and y/n there. All arguing about what to eat.

He just stood at the entrance way, leaning against the wall before Jeongin finally had noticed him. Calling out to him to make his presence known to the two unknowing kids bickering.

"Good morning hyung! How did you sleep?" He asked excitedly. Hyunjin had always favored i.n for multiple reasons. One being his energetic and kind personality.

"I slept well Jeongin, what about you?" He asked, pushing himself off the wall and heading towards the cup cabinet.

"I slept pretty fine until I woke up to these two fighting over what to eat. It's been what? Two hours now? The members will wake up soon just cook something." Jeongin said, but giggled after words.

"Or maybe, just let me cook so you don't burn down the house. That'll means leave unless you're going to help me." A new voice had said. All eyes had turned to the entrance way where Hyunjin had just entered from and Lino was standing there. Glaring at them.

Well, not all of them. Just jisung.

"Oh, I wanna help! Please lee know?!" Y/n asked excitedly. Minho had just sighed and nodded. The three boys quickly leaving the kitchen, not wanting to make the oldest mad.

(Minhos pov)

I sighed as I watches the younger boys leave the kitchen. I was hoping to sleep in and not have to worry about anything, but that all changed when I hears Han bickering with someone.

Me, being the responsible older member that I was, got up and got ready for the day before exiting my room and going downstairs to see what the ruckus was about.

I entered the room, said what I needed to say and the boys left. I got out the ingredients to make some simple pancakes for everyone.

"Uhm y/n, where's the bowl at to mix the batter?" I asked. She made a steak like noise and rushed over to some cabinets before opening them and taking out a medium sized bowl and rushing back over to me.

I stiffed a laugh as I poured in the powder, then the egg and the rest of the ingredients and started mixing.

Y/n then walked back over to the same cabinet and grabbed a pan, bringing over to the stove, which was right beside me, and put it in the burner.

She sighed in relief then sat on the counter just watching me mix the batter.

Not gonna lie, this was kinda creepy, but it's y/n so it doesn't matter.

'Wait what? What the hell do I mean ita y/n, do i- do I like her? No. Nah nah nah nah nah. There's no way. I can't. Han likes her and he's my best friend.' I was brought out of my thoughts when u saw a hand being waved in my face and heard my name. I looked the the side to see y/n standing there. A worried look on her fave before it got overtook with a smile. He eyes forming Cresent moons.

"There we are. I thought I lost ya there." She joked around before going back to her original spot. I looked down to hide my red face. My hair covering my face perfectly.

'Thank whatever God made me decide to grow out my hair.' I thought.

"You were looking at the batter like you just seen the saddest cat video ever. It was kinda fu-" She started but was interrupted when I put some batter on her nose.

"You talk to much. Quiet it found will ya?" I asked, going back to mixing the batter when I realized I still had batter on my finger.

Y/n noticed this and smirked. Grabbing my finger and putting it in her mouth, liking the batter off.

I jumped back immediately, wiping my finger onti my shirt before going back to mixing the batter. Face even redder now.

"Awhhh look at you Lino. Getting all flustered just because I licked some batter off if your finger." She said laughing, rather loudly.

(Hyunjins pov)

What the actual fuck did u just watch? Me and Han were sitting at a spot at the table where we could see into the kitchen.

You know, to make sure Minho doesn't do anything to our gir- I mean, doesn't do anything to y/n.

As we were watching, he took some batter onto his finger and put it on her nose. We couldn't hear anything because of how far away we were, but the next thing we see is y/n smirk then put his finger in her mouth.

"Okay, thay was hot as fuck, but it's with Minho. Do you think he likes her too?!" Han had yelled before I slapped a hand over his mouth and scowled at him.

"Shut the fuck up Han. Look, it doesn't matter if he likes her or not, hell the whole damn group probably likes her." I said as I slowly took my hand off of his mouth.

"You're right. We all do." A new voice had said, making both me and Han jump and turn around, smiling nervously.

-------
Who do you think caught Jin nd Han talking? Anyways, Yall I hate stray kids rn with a passion. they deadass think I can wait fucken 11-10 days until TOPLINE gets released. Like no. I can't 😭😭

Anyways, have a great morning/day/night ♡
Also sorry that the chapters are coming in late. This is the last week of school so I have exams, nd I'm also working on that other book too.