Chapter 18

The next day, Y/N was laying down in her bed wide-awake with Jeongin still alseep and his head resting on her chest. She was running her hands through his hair. Pushing his curls to show his forehead, then pushing it back down, combing through the knots.

She sighed then tried to get up, only to feel arms wrap around her waist holding her in place.

"Stay please. You're warm." Jeongin mumbled still asleep.

"I mean, unless you want me to piss in the bed then be my guest." She said to which Jeongin quickly let go of her and made a disgusted look, which made the girl laugh.

"I'm kidding I.N. I'm hoping in the shower wanna join?" She asked, standing up and heading towards her closet to get clothes.

"Is that even a question?" He asked and walked over to his suitcase, opening it and also grabbing clothes.

They both walked into the bathroom and placed their clothes on the counter. Jeongin setting the water to warm while Y/N undressed herself.

When she was finished, she looked at her phones notifications. She saw some messages from the boys so she opened them.

The Puppy 🐶:
Is his name Hunter? Wad I right abt the name?

Y/N laughed and replied back.

The Favorite Maknae:
Nah. His name is Hyunsu.

She got a reply instantly.

The Puppy 🐶:
I'll be the one to determine his name once I see him.

She laughed and went to see what Minho sent her.

Min-høe:
You better not be doing the freaky freaky Lolo lala with our baby maknae. I'll kill you myself.

The Favorite Maknae:
Wtf is the freaky freaky Lolo lala bruh 💀

Min-høe:
The devils tango? 69? SEX??

The Favorite Maknae:
Ohh yh we did that last night 🤭

Min-høe:
Ew bruh u fr nasty. Im telling Chan.

She felt arms wrap around her waist and a head laying itself on her shoulder.

"What're you doing?" He asked and kissed her neck a couple of times.

"Replying to everyone." She said, and Jeongin nodded.

Sunshine ☀:
Did you know that I can see everything you're doing rn? Cause rn you're asleep.
Read 11:27 am

Father:
Good morning or night! Hope you're treating our baby Maknae with the respect he deserves.

Father:
YOU HAD SEX WITH JEONGIN? IK I SAID TAKE CARE OF HIM BUT I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAG 😰

Father:
Thay*

Father:
That**
Read 11:28am

She sighed and placed down her phone, turning around in Jeongins arms and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Ready?" He asked and picked her lips.

'Oh I could one hundred percent get used to this.' She thought, and nodded towards Jeongin. Him leading her into the shower.

<A/N> [Do I js wanna say that here in a little bit in this chapter, there's going to be speaking in 'English' is this ("means they are speaking in Korean") this, ("means they are speaking  in English") and this, ('means thoughts') hope that helped my loves♡)

They both stepped into thw shower, the water hitting Jeongins back as he got his hair wet. Y/N stared at his face, then his chest and without knowing shr zoned out.

Jeongin opened his eyes and looked down at her and smirked. He lifted her chin and brought her face close to his which knocked her out of her trance.

"You having fun?" He asked and her face turned red.

"Yah! I zoned out!" She yelled which made him laugh.

"Staring at my chest?" She hit him again and pouted, turning around.

After getting dressed and everything, they were now sitting in the dining room eating break fast.

"Do you know how to speak English?" She asked. Jeongin looked up at her like a lost puppy then thought before speaking again.

"English.. n-no really.. good." Y/N nodded and took another bite of her breakfast. (Ik his English is good but just for the story its gonna be kinda bad.)

"I'll help you." She said and Jeongin nodded.

After some practicing rhey were now walking in the sidewalk, heading towards a café close to the mansion.

"Why did I need to practice English?" Jeongin asked. Swinging his and Y/Ns hand back and forth.

"People here don't really speak Korean nor know Korean." Jeongin made an 'o' noise when they walked into the café. 

"Y/N your back! And who is this handsome man you brought with you today?" An old lady asked Y/N as she smiled.

"Hello to you too Leah! This is Jeongin, my boyfriend." The old lady, now known as Leah, looked at Jeongin and smiled widely.

"He looks like a nice handsome man. I remember the last time you brought a boy here was when you were still in middle school. Oh where did the time fly? Are you guys still friends at all? Last time I heard he was working as a model for that new fashion show." Jeongin looked at her and frowned. She never told him about a past lover. Maybe they weren't lovers.

"No. We haven't talked since middle school, anyways sorry to cut the conversation short Leah, but may I get a (coffee of choice)? Jeongin?" He looked over the menu and didn't find anything he liked.

"Ahw they don't have what I usually get." He pouted, which made the okd lady slightly smile.

"What would you like young man?" She asked which caught both of the younger adults by surprise.

"What? I heard from your mother you moved to Korea, so I learned some while you were gone just incase you wanted to talk in Korean." Y/N smiled widely and looked at Jeongin again.

"U-uhm I want an Americano if you have one. Sweetened please." This time the old lady looked at Y/N confused as the younger female laughed slightly.

"He would like a sweetened tea Leah." The old lady laughed and nodded. As Y/N was pulling out her wallet Leah stopped her.

"Its on me. Since my favorite person is back!" Y/N smiled and nodded, dragging Jeongin towards the table she would usually go to.