Chapter 37

"You're lying!" He exclaimed, watching the girl beat Felix at whatever game they're playing now.

"I'm not! I mean, I wish I was but I'm not!" She said, sticking her tongue out to a sulking Felix.

"She really, like hundred percent, threw her drink at you just because you wouldn't move, then told you to buy her another." Han said, clutching his stomach and laughing his ass off. Felix eventually joining.

"Stop laughing! It ruined my favorite clothing!" She said, pouting.

"Its fine, Chan can just buy you another one." She nodded.

There wad a knock on the doorframe so they all looked that way and saw Chan standing there with clothes.

"Were making a video for STAY come on." He said then walked away. Both of the boys eyes widened along with their smiles as they got up and ran after Chan.

Y/n laughing about it and following after.

When she entered the second living room, where they were making the video, she saw Jeongin in a black wig with some colorful strands, leeknow also in a wig with a dress on. Hyunjin with his hair up in a bun, Felix with his hair in pigtails and also in a dress, and the rest of the boys in nice clothing.

"Y/n! We're making another skz family video!" Hyunjin said, coming up to the girl smiling widely.

"Really? What happened to grandma i.n snd grandpa felix?" She asked ad i.n came up to the two.

"They went to a waterpark and since it's been a few years since we've made one, new people have been added." Jeongin said, swinging his arms around y/ns shoulders.

"Who?" Shr asked, like it wasn't obvious.

"Wait and find out pretty girl." He said and winked at her, causing her face to go red.

Soon after, she sat with the staff, watching as everyone played their rules.

(Not everything that happened in the videos will be apart of this. Some of it will be made up (most of it the introduction will still be the same just worded differently)

"Who's going to go first?" Leeknow asked, and everyone looked at i.n.

"I guess I'll go." He said and shrugged, Changbin following after him.

"Whyre you so close?" I.n asked Changbin.

"I'm your bodyguard!" He said and crossed his arms.

"Ah, okay, anyways my names Ina."

"Wait, who's your mother?" Someone asked.

"My sister is Leeknow!" He answered, causing y/n to snicker.

"I said mother not sister." Hyunjin said and shook his head.

"Whatever anyways, I'm American! And I'm done." Everyone laughed and it was Changbins turn now.

"I'm Changbin, and I'm a freshman in college and my crush is, Ina!" He smiled widely and looked at i.n who just gave him a disgusted look.

"We met like, 5 minutes ago." Changbin shrugged and everyone else laughed and continued to introduce themselves.

After their videos everyone went back to doing their own thing, leaving Hyunjin, Jisung and y/n alone in the kitchen.

"Hey, how about we go live and introduce y/n!" Han suggested which made Hyunjin smack the back of his head.

"Are you stupid? They already know who y/n is, they just don't know were making a song together" Han nodded snd continued cutting up the carrots while hyunjin messed with the girl.

"So like, when is it going ti be my turn where I get to take you out?" He asked, twirling her hair around his fingers.

"Uhh, to be honest I don't know yet Hyunjin, but here soon" She said, smiling up at him then leaving the kitchen, leabing the two boysbti finish cooking their dinner.

____________________

So like, long time no see yall :)). Sorry I haven't been updating my book I haven't been feeling rlly motivated too and tn, I wad watching The Boys and I'm like, if I wanna stay up all night I need ti find some productive to do and the first thought was too update my book.

And because a lot if yall have been asking for me to update it:))

Anyways how yall been? I'm genuinely curious, like, how's like for yall?

Anyways bye, I love yall have a great morning/evening/night  :)) <3