Chapter 20

Y/Ns parents sat on the other side of the table while Y/N and Jeongin sat across from them.

"So," her father started, taking is wine glass and moving it in a soft circular motion. "What's life like? Like what did you do?" He asked, looking Jeongin.

"Well uhm, I work under JYPE along with Y/N, I'm the Maknae of my group and uhm, I'm a vocalist." Her father nodded.

"How old are you and how long have you've been dating Y/N?" Her mother asked.

"I'm 22 and me and Y/N have been dating for what a few months now? Almost a whole year?" Jeongin asked, grabbing Y/Ns hand from under the table.

"A whole year? And you didn't tell me at all? What kind daughter doesn't tell her mother anything? This is why Rain would make a better daughter than you. She actually tells us shit." Her mother said. Y/N had enough as she slammed her hand onto the table, causing both her mother and Jeongin to jump. Her father didn't even flinch as she got her anger issues from him.

"If toy want the pitch perfect fucking daughter, then adopt Rain. I'd bet her father would love having her off of his back. You don't know how many fucking times I've snuck to Rains house to convert her fucking father. Her father! While she's here acting like your daughter. If you actually want someone to take over the company who is more 'skilled' in the industry, pass it to fucken her. If you want her to marry Hyunsu so dad's company can get better. Make her marry him." She stopped to take a breather, interrupting her mother as she was about to talk.

"If you don't like the fact thay I have a boyfriend and thay I'm not gonna break up with him because you want me to marry some guy, get the fuck out. I'm still fucking surprised dad deals with all of your shit. I should've never came back London and shouve stayed in fucking Korea, cause after tonight, it'll be the last God damn time you'll hear from me." Before she could say anything else, her mother got up from her spot, walked around the table in front of Y/N and slapped her, causing Jeongin to quickly stand up snd glare at the woman.

"Sit your pathetic ass down. You're a nobody and will always be a nobody," she said, looking at Jeongin then taking her glance off if him to look back at her daughter. "And as for you," she said and slapped her again. "You're a fucking whore. A little bitch who no one gives a damn about. I brought you into this fucking world and I will gladly take you the fuck out." Before Y/N could speak, her father spoke up, his voice booming throughout the empty dining room.

"(M/n) sit down right now. You have no reason to talk to my daughter like thay. You have no reason to call my daughter a whore or a bitch. You have no right to call Jeongin a nobody. And you definitely have no right to tell my daughter that you will take her out. And for your correction, I brought her into this world. Last time I checked you didn't have a dick with eggs in it that you put into a woman." Wit that line, Jeongin laughed to himself, he then took a glance at Y/N to see her staring at noting in particular.

"Its just not right (f/n)! We need our company to be strong still! If y/n doesn't take the proposal, then give it to Rain! We need the money." Her mother said in a desperate tone.

"Correction, you need the money. I don't. And why would I give my business to someone who isn't even my daughter?" He asked, signaling to the closest maid to pic up his dishes.

"She doesn't need to be your daughter by blood, she can be our adoptive daughter, yeah?" Her father only laughed at her childish actions, finally breaking y/n out of her trance.

"I'm not going to let someone who isn't my blood daughter or son be incharge of my company. I don't even think of her as a daughter. She is jusy a distraction in this family ever since y/n introduced us to her." Her father stopped, looking at y/n then looking back at his wife, smirking.

"And how about thay child you have in your little stomach? How about you go live with him from now on, yeah?" He asked, which made both Y/n and her mother look at him in surprise. The only difference from the two was one was pissed off. Glaring at the other as she took her eyes off of the male.

____________
Who do you think is the mad one?

Anyways, goodnight to me to u 💕
Also happy late 5th anniversary Stray Kids, I love you. And the Hyunjin situation where a STAY asked 'which one' and put up those underwear tongs was funny asf.

Anyways goodnight/morning/evening ♡