Chapter 3

It had been a couple of hours later and Y/N still couldn't get the right dance moves. She finished up with Bubblegum Pop, making it halfway through the choreography before packing up and leaving, leaving Y/N on the 7th floor by herself.

The speakers connected to the studio blared the song she was going to do during the debut.

She finally stopped, getting a drink of water and heading towards her phone to stop the music. She looked over her notifications, Instagram, Snapchat, and some messages from the Bubblegum Pop group chat, her mom, and JYP.

Once again, opening the message from JYP as it was more important.

Big Boss Man:
Monday: Practice with Bubblegum Pop
Tuesday: Meeting with (whoever)
Wednesday: Meeting again with (whoever)
Thursday: Meeting with Stray Kids
Friday: Meeting with JYP
Saturday: Practice with dances again
Sunday: Relax day
If you have any questions, please text or come see me, and if you want one moved please come text or see me.

Y/N had to read over that twice, maybe ten times. Jaw on the ground, eyes wide. Heart beating loudly. 'What the fuck does he mean by Meeting with Stray Kids?!'

She quickly texted back.

The favorite maknae:
Sorry to disturb you if you're busy or anything sir, but what do you mean by 'Meeting with Stray Kids?

He texted back, quicker than she thought.

Big Boss Man:
Ryu said she was ready for a collab with Stray Kids, the song you guys are doing right now, and asked me to call them and see if they wanna be in it too. So I called their leader, Bangchan, and he said he would like to meet them before anything so he could ask them.

Then another text cam in.

Big Boss Man:
I've also told them about you, and how your the back up dancer for Miss Se-Ju. If you look in the Bubblegum Pop group chat, there is a link to another group chat, that one consisting of everyone.

Y/N internally freaked out. She couldn't do this, there's no way she could. Like, she get she's good and all, but there's no way she's going to be able to go on with this dance if Stray Kids is apart of it.

She was scared but excited as she opened Bubblegum Pops group chat, and clicked the link, the phone chiming indicating that someone joined.

The Favorite Maknae has joined the group chat.

The Squirrel 🐿:
Oh? Who's that?

Mother:
Oh, that's Y/N, our back up dancer.

Binnie🐽:
Chan, I thought you said she was a trainee??

Father:
I mean, that's what JYP said? Ryu??

Mother:
She's a trainee, but she's also our backup dancer.

Binnie🐽:
That's cool actually, anyways, back to what we were talking about before hand, when do you want us to come?

Mother:
Y/N? Also introduce yourself please

The Favorite Maknae:
Uhm, Sunday? I'm busy all week, wait actually Thurday? JYP sent me my schedule for the week and Thursday said that I'm meeting you guys, Stray Kids.

The Favorite Maknae:
Also I'm Y/N, I'm 19 turning 20 soon, and a trainee plus a backup dancer for Bubblegum Pop. Do yall have any questions?

Sunshine☀:
How did you become a backup dancer if you're still a trainee?

Mother:
She's been a trainee since she was like what, 8?

The Favorite Maknae:
Yh, ever since I was 8 and I never won a debut before, I mean, I was going to when I went last t8me but 3Racha won instead.

The Favorite Maknae:
Time*

The Favorite Maknae:
Sorry

Father:
It's fine lmao. And that's pretty cool. Well how about we introduce ourselves before we leave. I'll start.

Father:
Hey, I'm Bangchan you can just call be Chan, I'm 24, the oldest of the group and the leader of Stray Kids

Sunshine:
I'm Felix, and I'm 22.

The Squirrel🐿:
Hey! I'm Han, you can just call me Hannie and I'm 22!

Binnie🐽:
Im changbin and I'm 23.

The Squirrel🐿:
Where's everyone else at?

Father:
Idk busy I think. Minho is watching YouTube. Hyunjin and I think Seungmin went to the store or maybe even the coffee shop down the road and I.N.. idek.

The Squirrel🐿:
Hey Y/N, wanna meet up later and get coffee??!

Sunshine:
Ur rlly asking her rn? 💀

The Squirrel🐿:
Dad! Felix is bullying me just because I'm trying to make friends!!

Mother:
Yall 🤦🏼‍♀️