Chapter 5

It was now Thursday and Y/N was in her dorm room getting ready. Ryu and Y/N from Bubblegum Pop was going to go meet up with Stray Kids at a K-Pop only shop.

She already picked out an oversized T-shirt and baggy jeans along with some air forces. So put her hair up in a half up half down with some stands of her hair framing her face.

She put on mascara and some highlights, along with some chapstick. She walked back into her room and grabbed her bag, putting her chapshit, wallet and other necessary items in it.

Finally grabbing her phone and checking the notifications. Everything was the usual but two messages caught her attention, one was from Han like usual, but one was also from Hyunjin, which was weird in her opinion. So whe decided to open Hans first.

Hannie🐿<3:
N/N!! IM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOUUU!!! AHHDBDJBD

Literal Child🐨:
The keyboard smash 😭. Anyways oml yess I've been waiting to meet you for ever I'm like your biggest fan🤭

She sent as she turned off her phone only for it go off jusy as quick, but she ignored it, heading towards the shared kitchen to get water.

"Hey missy, where are toy going dressed all nicely?" Syuen asked her.

"Morning Noona Syuen. Me and Ryu are meeting Stray Kids today for the collab I told you about Tuesday." Syuen nodded, still drinking her coffee.

"Do you mind bringing me back some sweets. I don't care how long you'll be gone for or what kind I just need some type of sweets, I'll pay you back." Syuen added.

"Yeah that's fine, and don't worry about paying me back. Actually I know a way you can pay be back, Sunday is my relaced day as everyone else so why not make us your famous dish?" Y/N said, looking at Syuen with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to make that it's beena bit. I'll see if we have the ingredients and if we don't I'll send Ke-lo out." She said with a wink.

Y/N finally took out her phone again unlocking it and seeing what Han sent her.

Hannie🐿<3:
You should be. At this point, who isn't? Like actually, u mad weird if you don't like me, the ACE of the group *hair flop*

Literal Child🐨:
Nahh not the roleplaying action thingy 💀

She then decided that now would be a good time to open Hyunjin's message.

Prince✨️:
Hey

Literal Child🐨:
Heyy.

Prince✨️:
Hru?

Literal Child🐨:
I'm okay, wbu??

Prince✨️:
I'm okay too. Anyways I gtg too ill see you later at the shop

Literal Child🐨:
Okay you too!!

Literal Child🐨 changed Prince✨️ name to Prince Charmer✨️

She quickly went back to her and Hans messages.

Hannie🐿<3:
Shut your trap. Actually. Rat. No one likes rats anyways.

Hannie🐿<3:
Y/N? Did u get kidnapped. If so I'm not saving u

Hannie🐿<3:
Okay fine, I DONT apologize for what I said you ARE a rat.

Literal Child🐨:
HAN OMG OMFG IM FREAKING PUT AHHH DJDHDIE

Hannie🐿<3:
And u get mad that I keyboard smash? Smh. Anyways whays up? What's wrong.

Literal Child🐨:
HYUNJIN TEXTED ME AJDH

(Hans POV)

I looked at my phone in confusing. Was she upset that Hyunjin texted her or happy?

Hyunjin was sitting next to me, playing around with the ring on his finger.

"Did she say anything?" He asked. I showed him my phone. "What does she mean by that?" He asked as I shrugged.

Hannie🐿<3:
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? You're making it SEEM like a bad thing rn.

Literal Child🐨:
Oh mb. It's a good thing. I'm scared but nervous cause u know how he's my bias and I've had like the biggest crush on him when yall debuted.

Literal Child🐨:
AND I WASNT EXPECTING HIM TO TEXT ME AND HE DID AND NOWNIDK WHAT TO DO BC IM SCARWD MAN HELP WTFF

Hannie🐿<3:
Okay first off, what the hell is 'nownidk' and second off what's 'scarwd' lmaoo

Literal Child🐨:
Stfu bitch. This is why u can't pull for shit.

Hannie🐿<3:
Says the one that's freaking out bc her crush texted her💀

Literal Child🐨:
It's not a crush it's more like a.. love but not love for someone, you know?

I laughed and showed Hyunjin my phone, him laughing at it then going back to scrolling through his phone. I checked the time and saw we had to leave soon so I got up and headed towards my dorm room walking in and picking out an outfit.

(End on POV)

Y/N was down in the lobby area waiting for Ryu to get back. She had ran back to her dorm room because she said she forgot something.

She heard rushing footsteps from behind her and the sound of huffy and puffs too.

"Finally, took you long enough." Y/n joked, which made Ryu hit her arm for fun.

They both walked towards Y/Ns Honda Civic, getting in and started the car up. Y/N connecting her phone and playing her 'American songs' Playlist. The first one being 'WAP'

It was going to be one hell of a long car drive.