Chapter 14

Y/N sat at the table, waiting for Felix's arrival. She never thought that it would be him she waiting for. She usually always went to Han but after the incident, she just.. distanced herself.

She was so deep into thought that she didn't even see Felix enter the café. The boy looked around, eyes landing on the h/c girl. He smiled softly before walking up to, sitting down.

She finally looked up and locked eyes with the male, tears threatening to fall out. The male noticed this, but didn't say anything, just letting the both of them sit there in silence.

She tried to find the right words to say. The right words to explain why she has been ignoring them for the past week. Of course, she made Ryu check up on the 8 males from time to time, but they didn't need to know that.

"Felix I-" The male cut her off by placing his hand on top of hers, giving her a small but comforting smile.

"You don't have to talk right now of you don't want to Y/N. Take your time." The girl nodded, and took a deep breathe in, steadying her breathes.

"My m-mom is making me go to the United Kingdom for some arrange marriage and she didn't even ask me first. She just did it without my consent." The male in front of her nodded.

"Do you know why?" He asked, taking a sip from her (coffee of choice) face twitching into a disgusted look until taking another sip, smiling this time.

"My father owns a business in London. It's very well known there and very popular. Another CEO from another company had a meeting with my dad and since he knew my father had a daughter and he had a son, he came up with the proposal." Felix's right hand tightened itself into a fist under the table. His jaw clenching just thinking of her getting married to some other man.

"We aren't supposed to get married until his father passes the position down to him, which is going to be in approximately three to four months. Lix, I don't know what to do. I'm scared and I don't want to marry this boy I don't know." Tears were now pouring out of her eyes. Felix's gaze soften as he looked at he. His heart breaking.

"Did you try and talk to your parents at all?" He asked. His thumb rubbing up and down on her her hand.

"I've tried to convince my mother to disagree to the proposal, I even went far to say I was dating someone, but all she said was I needed to break up with him and it was all up to my father." Felix thought for a moment.

"What if you acted like you were dating on of us? Ryu called Chan last night and said that we needed to go to the Uk with you guys so we could practice the dance." She thought for a moment.

"I think that'll work, if I show them that I'm in a 'happy' relationship with someone then they might reconsider their decision, but who will it be?" Felic thought of two people, his jaw tightening at the thought of it, but it was just pretend, there's no way that they can catch feeling for someone that fast anyways. Right?

"To make it seem more realistic, I'd go with someone around the same age as you. Since Jeongin and Seungmin and near your age the most, I'd say choose them. I'll fill in the boys with our idea once you choose who of course." The girl nodded.

"I'd choose Jeongin. We're closer than me and Seungmin and I hardly know anything about him, but I know a lot of stuff about I.N and vice versa." Felix nodded, taking out his phone.

"I'll text I.N and ask while you text everyone. Do it in the big group chat." She said, pulling out her and going to contacts.

The other favorite maknae:
I.N ITS IMPORTSNT I NEED TOU TO ANSWRR ME