11| Hello brother

Jerry scurries out of my arms with a wild hiss, as I stumble aside from the force of the sudden punch

"Farhan!" His wife gasps coming by his side.

I hold my jaw in my hand, feeling a dull throb. I forgot FB was more powerful than Hasnain.

"I always say no to the deal maker." I mutter flexing my jaw.

"What are you going to do about it?" Farhan scoffs, though his voice now less agitated, "Run away maybe?"

I wince, I had that coming.

"Bhai! Why did you—what?" I heard Minahil's confused voice as I moved forward to hug Farhan, FB.

He was stiff, but a moment later, he returned the hug.

"Don't worry." I hear Ayesha say to Minahil, "It's their style of meeting after a long time."

"Huh?" She mutters confused.

I move back from the hug and hold my jaw, "Still got the power huh?"

He raises an eyebrow, moving forward to punch me again but I dodge it this time.

He takes a look at me and shakes his head, "I can't believe you are here finally."

I shake my head, "I am really sorry about it. FB— I had-"

He cuts me off by pointing at his house, "Let's talk inside."

I nod and look beside him, "Bhabhi!" I move forward with my arms open and as prepared I was pushed back.

Ayesha chuckles as Farhan pushes me back, "That's right, you still can't do it."

I look at the little human fast asleep in her arms and my eyes soften.

"You guys are parents now, congratulations." I smile and Ayesha moves sideways showing her son and I run my finger on his cheek. "He is your photocopy huh?"

Farhan chuckles and I remember how I embarrassed myself thinking he was Minahil's child.

I take a peak at her, she was looking at the whole exchange with a confused look.

"How are you Yousuf?" Ayesha asks as Farhan makes me walk towards his house's gate, "And since when have you been in the city?"

I shrug, "For a month now."

Farhan stops, "A month? Seriously?"

"I had a job to settle and I promise I was going to visit you." I rush to explain myself, remembering something I turn back, "Wait a second my..."

"I got him." Minahil walks in my view with my cat snuggled up in her arms.

"Oh thank you." I glare at Jerry. He just gives a lazy meow.

Already stealing.

"You still have him?" Ayesha gasps.

I chuckle looking at her horrified expressions, "Yes I do? Why ask?" I suppress a laugh.