44| Dancing in the rain

"She said that?" I say as we get out of my car

"Aha, yes she did." She chuckles, setting her new hairs by looking at the side mirror of the car, "By the way, how does my new haircut looks in light? What do you think."

She fluffs her hair and gives me a spin, I place my hand on my heart, dramatically sighing, "Enhanced your beauty even more."

And I am not even joking, it's like her hairs gave her a new angle of beauty.

I couldn't even blame the hairstyle, it's the woman I love.

She chuckles and grabs my hand as we start walking on the sidewalk, blending in with the busy crowd of the Takşim square.

"So back on it, Maryam baji asked your permission?" I ask, not believing what she just told me in the car on our way here.

She nods, "She did, she looked impressed." She flips her hair, "I mean who would've blamed her."

"That's true." I reply sincerely.

Minahil laughs as we start walking around the bustling tourist spot, music echoes on the road, and the smell of delicious food dafts my senses.

"What do you want eat?" She asks pointing at the various food options around us, "We would come here sometime in day to catch a fish and eat that, but for now, what do you say, doner or any pizza or burgers?"

When I said she is in charge, she took that role to her heart, whenever we go out, she always explains the history and facts of the place and the memories she spend there.

Oh and she takes the job of feeding me good and delicious food seriously.

"A doner sounds good." I hum, my mouth watering by the delicious smell of food as we take a turn on the street.

"Then I have a perfect place for you." She grins and guides me to a small food truck.

From there we order two doner rolls along with cold drinks and take it in a parcel so that we could eat by the sea side.

"Since you love the sea." She said, but what she doesn't know is that it's not the sea I love, it's her presence, and just her being there, with me, being mine.

Half and hour later, I throw our empty take out bag and soda cans in the bin before joining Minahil on the sea wall.

I take in a moment to look at her, her face tipped up, the salty winds sifting through her hairs, making the new strands of her hairs fly wildly across her face.

I take a seat beside and she opens her eyes giving me a heart stopping smile.

I smile back at her and look at the sea below us, the darkness of the night almost making the water look black except the distant glinting of the bosphoros bridge.