32| Beach walks

"I didn't liked seeing him like that

"I didn't liked seeing him like that." I sigh looking at the waves crashing the sand, making it's imprint on it before moving back.

After visiting Yousuf and drop of all the food items I made for him, my husband said we eat outside in this beach view restaurant.

After the dinner, we decided to sit in a gazebo, enjoying the soothing sound of waves.

"Hm. He has never been in an accident before." My husband says, he leans back on his palms and stare ahead at the endless dark sea.

The small light bulbs wrapped around the small gazebo we were seated in, reflect on him, the yellow light making his dark eyes appear even more darker than a abyss.

"I was not talking about that." I say, "I meant, it didn't seemed nice looking at the person, who always makes everyone laugh in pain and those bandages."

My husband merely raises her eyebrow, "Are you taking psychology as a side course?"

I frown, "No."

"Then stop analysing others." He all but grunts.

"But he is injured...and I am worried about him." I state the obvious.

"He has his wife to worry about him." He mutters.

My eyes widen, "What!"

His eyes widen, he scratches his beard and shrugs nonchalantly, "He would...would have his wife to worry. In future."

My shoulders slump in relief, "Oh." I place a hand on my chest, "For a second I got worried, we would've known if Yousuf got married."

He nods, "Yes. Of course."

I bite my lips before saying, "I think Yousuf likes Mina, I am not sure, but I could see it."

He snaps his eyes at me, "How could you say that?"

I shrug, "Some eyes are really expressive."

"Ah huh?" A teasing glint appears in his eyes, "What does my eyes express?"

I look into his eyes, even in the dark, I could see only me in those dark abyss.

I lean my elbow on the gazebo railing. "Your eyes are difficult to read, they don't show colours like others, whoever stares in them, could see their reflection in it, you don't keep anything in to make you different, only truths lays on those eyes."

He blinks, "That was oddly...psychic. Tell me the truth, you aren't really taking psychology classes, Are you?"

I shake my head, laughing, "No I am not."

A small smile tugs on his face, "Would like to walk at the shore?"

I look at the waves hitting the sand, few people walking, few swimming, even in night and few just chilling.