21| More time

A yawn escapes my mouth as I open the main door and enter inside my house

Removing my shoes, I throw my bag pack on the couch build by the shoe rack and walk to the kitchen like a zombie.

I hate Monday.

I also hate going to college, but to complete that forty percent attendance mark I have to go now, I didn't mind going on Tuesday and Thursday and it has nothing to do with that one class.

I pour myself a glass of orange juice and gulp it down like a thirsty person who didn't had an ounce of water since hundred days.

It isn't even summer yet in Istanbul, but me being a little dysfunctional, I feel hot all the time, I like winters. They are much better.

"Slowly Mina." My mom scolds entering the kitchen.

I slump at one of the bar stools and lay my head on the cool kitchen island. "Can't mama, I jogged all the way from the park to here."

"Why were you in the park the first place?"

"Because." I yawn, "We had only two classes today and I had some work in park."

Mom nods and passes me a plate of a cheese sandwich she just prepared, before I could pick one, she smacks my hand, "Wash your hands, first."

I grumble and get up to wash my hands at the sink then walk back to the stool to eat my sandwich.

"Is bhabhi back?" I ask noticing bhai's car keys laying on the island.

"Yes she is, Farhan brought her just an hour ago." Her voice sounding low.

"What is it?" I ask her.

Mom shakes her head, "I feel guilty for leaving her alone."

I keep my sandwich back, "Mama it wasn't your fault, we couldn't help it, and look at it, everything is good now, isn't it? Bhabhi is back and we are going to have another family member! So exciting!" I squeal clapping my hands.

I remember when we got to know bhabhi was pregnant with Ahad, we both got so happy that I grabbed mom's shoulder and we both started jumping like two little kids. Later that night, mom had some major pain in her knees.

Mama nods but she doesn't share my enthusiasm, she looked worried.

I stop my hands from clapping and frown, "What's wrong?"

Mom sighs and takes a seat on the bar stool beside me, "I am happy but.."

"But..? is bhabhi okay?" I ask alarmed.

Mom nods, "Yes, not entirely."

"Mom say it clearly."

She sighs, "Ayesha had an scan done at the hospital, she is only five weeks along, it's too early to know, nothing to worry but then just after they came home, Ayesha called me up and said she is bleeding."