49| Shocking truths

Artists often are very obsessed by their work

An artist own it's masterpiece.

A stroke of brush, a beautiful wave by the palette knife, that beautiful blend of pencils.

In my case, a beautiful blue of bruise, the limp of leg because of my kick and of course that red imprints of my fingers.

At the moment, I really own my done masterpiece at the sorry piece of shit.

"So you are saying, Professor Zawaar did that to you?" Mr. Ramazan says accessing his bruises.

"Yes, sir." He makes a dead puppy face, "He beat me up so much, my driver had to carry me to the car."

I raise my eyebrow, "Didn't mama teach you lying is a bad habit?"

He glares at me, "See Sir, he is taunting me about my mother very well knowing she is dead."

Okay maybe I did.

"I didn't knew, sorry." I reply flatly.

"Kaan." Mr. Ramazan clears his throat, "Now tell me what's the matter, why did hypothetically professor Zawaar beat you?"

"This looks hypothetical to you?" He points at his neck.

"I mean, there are many makeup artist..." I trail off,

"Mr. Zawaar." Mr. Ramzan shakes his head.

"Apologies." I mutter.

"You have to believe me sir. He did all of this to me." That sorry shit complains again.

Mr. Ramazan looks at me, "Anything in your defence, professor Zawaar?"

I shrug, "I did beat him up, sir."

"See." Sorry shit looks smug.

Mr. Ramazan looks taken aback, "Mr. Zawaar? What are you saying? I am sure you can't do that."

"I am sitting right here, isn't this much evidence to you?"

Mr. Ramazan ignores him.

"I sure did sir." I nod.

Mr. Ramazan opens and closes his mouth, "B-but why?"

"Because I caught him red handed being cozy with one of his students."

Mr. Ramazan frowns and looks at me confused as if to confirm something.

"That's also right, sir." I confirm.

"You should fire him." Sorry shit says like a spoiled brat.

"Kaan." Mr. Ramazan access him, "Mr. Zawaar is m—"

There is a knock on the door.

"Come in please." Mr. Ramazan says.

And the sorry shit's face pales as his daddy dearest enters inside.