45| Threat

"Let's take a break

"Let's take a break." Asli groans closing the book and stretches her arms up.

"You just took one fifteen minutes ago." I point out.

"Correct." She snaps her fingers, "It's been so long, I need another one."

She moves her books aside and lays down on the grass.

The bright sunlight shines on her beautiful brown hairs, making her appear like a Disney princess as she lays down on the grass with her eyes closed.

"Should I keep reading?" I ask, knowing Asli is very smart and remembers things related to certain situations. If she relaxes and listens, she remembers for a long time.

"Keep going, your voice is very soothing."

I shake my head and continue to read through my notes.

Mids are over and it's officially finals month. We all have tied our heads to our books and every single corner of the library is occupied.

Gunay university covers almost every courses schedule the same, so all the students from every course is deep in the finals preparation.

Demet is taking an extra class for IPR and Layla is on a leave today, so me and Asli decided to learn out in the garden, so we could meditate and study at the same time.

That both doesn't go too well together.

Even Mina is preparing for her finals, last we talked was at Hajra baji and Bilal bhai's house when we got to know the truth about her and Yousuf.

I mean I had suspected for a small time but I let it go thinking I might be reading too much and ignored it. Also it turns out, my husband knew about it all along.

To say we all were utterly flabbergasted last weekend would be an understatement.

Not only our suspicions was true, but they are also already married? That was unexpected.

Later that day, Mina explained the situation she got married and we all three didn't believed her story until she showed us a photo the wedding counsilate took of them.

Ayesha was so shocked she didn't talked the entire lunch which obviously made Farhan Lala worried.

But after we added Mina to our group, after obviously changing the title, Ayesha slowly cam in terms with that and is super excitedly making plans with us in our new group chat,

Hide the marriage affair: Mina and Yousuf

"How are things at your home?" I ask Asli.

She sighs. "Same old, same old." She chuckles. "Just like my grandmother."

I gasp. "That was mean."

She smiles. "Not meaner than my grandmother."