Author's note.

Assalamualaikum to all my lovely readers!

First of all thank you so much for joining in this journey of my second book.

And I can't believe I completed a second book.

Me? A second book? Wow.

Anyway. I really enjoyed writing this book.

Specially my Irhaa and Hasnain who I thought wouldn't have such chemistry but look at them go.

And of course everyone's favourite Mina and Yousuf, they were meant to win over our hearts.

In this story, I wrote what I planned nothing more nothing less. And I am really proud of it.

But here are the few facts:-

The name templates had flowers, ever thought why?

Minahil and Yousuf had baby breaths, which signifies a symbol of everlasting love.

Hasnain and Irhaa had tulips which signifies, devotion and purity.

And in the epilogue,

Minahil had peonies which signifies, love, honour, happiness, wealth, romance and beauty.

Irhaa had sunflowers which signifies, unwavering faith and constant orientation towards the light.

Such meaningful were those templates.

Thank you's:-

My beautiful and amazing best friend, S ❤️ she reads each and every chapter every week and comments me personally about it. Weather she liked it, loved it or what I need to improve.

Thank you for your support, S❤️

Finishing this story with 17.4K views.

Thank you to all my lovely readers who showed their love to my book, patiently waited every week for an update and commented their lovely words.

Thank you so much 🫶🏻 you guys give me motivation to do so much more! You guys are the best! May Allah bless all of my lovely readers♥️

Stay connected with me, follow me on Instagram @ writer_user_

Now, the most important question.

What's

Next

?

Hint: D&S

Hint: D&S.

First look releasing on: 1/1/2024.

Add where Destiny lead us to in your library now!

Stay tuned my friends 🤍