Chapter 1 - Type and Prayukt

Thank you for reading🙏

First chapter of New story. Am kinda excited. 

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story 😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

An aurora green McLaren 720S Spider car pulled in front of a shiny glass building office which has 28 floors and a young ethereal man stepped out from a luxurious McLaren, receiving bows and greetings from his employees.

As soon as he entered the lobby, his secretary came running to him in heels.

"Good morning, Mr. Thiwat." She greeted him with a full teeth smile.

Type Thiwat smiled at her.

Type - "Oiii, P'Jennie call me Nong Type na." He almost whined. Jennie Watchara Sukchum, secretary of Type Thiwat. She cooed at his cute whining.

Jennie -"My nong is always cute and kind." Type nodded his in tiny making her aww more.

Jennie - "Did you eat?" She asked as they stepped into a private elevator which was only reserved for the Chairman, CEO and his secretary, COO and his secretary.

Type gave a mischievous smile at her, making shook her head.

Jennie - "This kid never changes." She mumbled and called someone to bring breakfast for the CEO. They stepped on the 27th floor.

As soon as they entered the cabin, Jennie went to the coffee machine to brew black coffee for him.

'This kid never changes but recently he is addicted to black coffee.'

She returned to his desk with black coffee at the same time someone knocked on the cabin saying they brought breakfast.

He finished eating his breakfast within 5 min, Jennie shook her head. He is always like this.