Chapter 25 - Blood?

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel - "Yes, it is. Wait-? But he was in a relationship with Devikha. Why didn't he end up with her? What's actually happened?" Kao gritted his teeth. He doesn't want to lash out at him. 

Kao - "Well, breakups happen in every relationship, right? He broke up with her and married me. He wanted to explore the place he loved so I took him here."

Gabriel - "Okay but why didn't you bring him here? I told him to visit once." 

Kao - "You know, We are on our honeymoon. So.. My hubby is exhausted after the fun things we did. He slept. He told me about you. I wanted to bring food from here to him." 

Gabriel went silent for a second and then smiled at him. 

Gabriel - "Is he really happy with you?"

Kao - "Ohh.. Why are you asking me like that? He married me on his own will. He was all happy coming here to spend time with me. Every night he sleeps after being exhausted from our session. I don't know how to tell you more." 

Gabriel - "I understood, sir. I was happy knowing finally he found someone who loves him. I know, he was in a relationship with Devikha but he always did whatever Devikha said. It was like, He is just following whatever she says and doing whatever pleases her. Sometimes I felt bad for him and wanted anyone to treat him better. I guess you are that person. Am happy he broke up with her and chose you."

Kao - "I will always make him happy. Hhmm.. It seems you know more about him. Can you tell me about him? I wanted to know more about my husband." Gabriel chuckled thinking his husband wanted to know his friend more and he finds it cute, little did he know. 

Gabriel sat in front of Kao and started to tell him everything about his friend. Everything he knows from the beginning. Kao heard with a smile on his face while having food. 

Kao - "Wow.. After hearing everything, I really wanted to know more about him."

Gabriel - "Then you need to go there." He said showing the hotel in front of the food stall. 

It was the same hotel, which Narong chose and Type didn't want to stay. 

Kai - "You are his friend, right? Can you give me the parcel of food, which is my husband's favorite food." Gabriel  nodded and gave him take out food. 

Kao strides towards the hotel while carrying his husband's favorite food. He entered the hotel, showed the photo of his husband  to the staff. 

Kao - "May I know about him? He used to stay here."

Staff - "Sorry sir, I am new staff.  I didn't know anything. You can ask the manager of the hotel. He has been working here for a long time."

Kao - "Do you know where he is?"

Staff - "Let me show the way" Kao nodded and followed him. 

'Am just step away to know about you completely, my husband.'