Chapter 19 - Karma

Double Update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Type went to his company the next day after taking full rest. All his staff and employees bowed at him apologetically. When the video leaked, they gossipped about him, now after knowing he is innocent, they felt ashamed of gossiping about him on his back. Type just smiled at them and returned to his cabin.

Jennie hugged him as soon as he entered the cabin.

Jennie - "Oh god!! I felt so relieved after the verdict. I was really scared, nong."

Type - "Don't worry, phi. Nothing happens to me. Can you please inform Ohm Pawat to come to my cabin?"

Jennie - "Sure, nong" She said and went out.

After 5 min, Ohm came inside the cabin while running. He went straight to hug him tightly.

Ohm - "Oh man, you made out of it."

Type - "You know that I can." He smirked at him. Both settled in their seats.

Type - "Ohm, can you do some work for me?" Ohm tilted his head while looking at him.

Ohm - "But I am already working for you." Type chuckled.

Type - "What I am saying is, can you do some work which you love the most?" Ohm's mind started to work then his eyes lightened up. There is only one work in the world that he loves most.

Ohm - "You mean, hacking?" His eyes twinkled in excitement.

Type - "Yes, find out who leaked the video. I need everything about them. I know, if you came to know their IP address by hacking, you can even hack their electronic devices. Hack everything that is possible." Ohm nodded with excitement.

Ohm - "I can surely do that. It's been a few months since I hacked someone and I am excited now."

As Type instructed, Ohm brought his laptop which he use to hacking, to the cabin and started to work on hacking from Type's cabin.

Jennie got confused seeing Ohm working in Type's office but she chose not to ask because she already knows, Type gave permission to Ohm.

Type worked on the pending work that's piled up since he went away. It's already dark but still Ohm is working.

Type placed head on the table, just resting after working the whole day. Without knowing himself, he dozed off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Type woke up and felt cramps in his body. He understood, he slept while sitting position in an awkward position. He saw Ohm sleeping on the sofa. Sun rays are already hitting the glass walls of the cabin.

He went towards the sofa and woke him up.

Type - "Hey, Ohm!!" He woke him up while shaking his shoulders. Ohm woke up while rubbing his eyes.

Type - "You should have gone home and slept there. Your body won't fit in this small sofa."

Ohm - "I saw you are already sleeping. I didn't have the heart to wake you up." He said while sitting up and Type sat beside him. Type doesn't know why Devikha always told him to be careful around ohm where he was always being a good friend to him.