Chapter 2 - Fiance

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Type softly knocked on the office room. He knows, his grandfather spent most of his time inside the office room and working hard even in his old age. When Type heard come in, he went inside with a big smile and faced his grandfather who was working on the file.

Type - "You need to take rest, Grandfather. Am here and I will look into everything." This sentence made Narong break into a smile. Those words are enough to melt his old heart.

(I liked this grandfather from Reborn Rich drama)

Narong - "I need to sort out everything and give you a peaceful life before leaving this world." He said adjusting his round glasses. Type's heart scorched in pain looking at his old man who is becoming weak because of his old age.

Type looked behind his grandfather's shoulder, saw a middle aged man who is the most trusted man to Narong, Li Chang, a half Chinese -half thai. Li Chang bowed and greeted Type.

Li - "Good evening, Young master."

Type - "Good evening, Mr. Li"

Type came near him and kneeled down in front of his grandfather who was sitting on the chair. He took his grandpa's wrinkled hand in his and softly stroked it.

Type - "Grandfather, I can take care of myself and I will face everything bravely. Please don't tire yourself." He needed his grandfather in his life. Only genuine love he got from anyone in this world, then it's from his grandfather. Narong chuckled.

Narong - "You are my responsibility. You are too kind to the world and too innocent. Well, I heard you rejected your brother's proposal of textile export."

Type sighed, stood up and sat comfortably in front of his old man.

Type - "I didn't know he doesn't have a little common sense in his life. His proposal is really ridiculous, Grandfather." Narong chuckled.

Narong - "Of course, that kid is stupid. He wanted to trap you with his useless idea by using his girlfriend. I don't know why he is still with her?" Type squinted eyes looking at his grandfather after hearing 'Trap' from him.

Type - "Trap?" He is really confused.

Narong - "That's why I said you are kind and innocent, my child. He wanted to make you sign on that proposal and show me that you are unworthy for the CEO seat. It's his plan to trap you. I'm glad you didn't fall for it. I know, you are intelligent too." Type clenched his fist in anger and didn't show it on his face. He is really getting annoyed with his so-called brother's behavior.