Chapter 6 - Type's Friend?

Thank you for reading 🙏

It took a whole week to write this chapter. As you guys know, I am not well. After I recover, I will update often. Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jennie - "Am hurt knowing you are into men. Well, what's your type?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

After they slipped away from the cabin, they both found themselves in the office cafeteria. Both ordered their favorite drinks and had a little chat while giving privacy to the newly engaged couple.

Nanon - "I guess, I like Bad boys, Phi." Jennie mouth opened in a dramatic manner. Jennie asked him to call her Phi.

Jennie - "You are looking like such a cutie with those dimples then why do you want a bad boy?" Nanon sighed.

Nanon - "Everyone treats me like a cute and delicate person but I want someone to hold me in a rough way with their veiny and sturdy hands."

Jennie - "You have a weird kink" She said with disbelief. Nanon chuckled while sipping his drink.

Jennie - "Do you think they have already finished their..uhmm conversation?"

Nanon checked his watch and nodded.

Nanon - "P'Kao has a meeting in 30min so, must be finished by now."

Jennie - "Then let's go." Both stride towards the elevator which will take them to the CEO cabin floor. The whole floor has only the CEO cabin, with lounge and Pantry.

As soon as they came to the cabin door, their eyes widened. Cabin has see through glass, so they can see everything that's happening inside the cabin. There, Type Thiwat, sitting on the table and Noppakao standing between his legs and they are hugging each other, like literally hugging each other.

Nanon and Jennie looked at each other in disbelief.

Nanon - "You are seeing what I am seeing, phi?" Jennie nodded.

Jennie - "Do you think they did something inside the office?" Nanon looked at her what the fuck look.

Nanon - "Phi, you also have weird kinks. I don't think so. My boss won't finish it in this little time." Jennie made the 'O' sound.

Jennie - "I guess, we should give them more time." Nanon checked his watch.

Nanon - "I guess, I need to reschedule today's meeting." They decided to wait for them in a lounge on the same floor to give time to finish whatever they were doing. Nanon turned to leave but something hard hit him and that made him about fall on the ground but a pair of strong hands held him tightly and pulled him into their chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Type - "Can you hug me?"

Kao taken back for a second upon Type's request. He clearly didn't expect it but he can't say no to his adorable fiance who is looking at him in need of that hug. Kao chuckled and nodded.

He slowly took Type in arms and embraced him in his strong arms completely yet softly. Type never knew, he needed a hug from someone this much. He felt safe and sound. He snuggled into his chest and listened to the rising heart beat of Kao.