Chapter 27 - I Love You

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

It might be a little confusing. I will explain it before the story finishes. 

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Doctors scheduled a trial procedure tomorrow and asked Type to stay in the hospital until it was done. VIP patient rooms booked for him, why not it's their own hospital. Kao was with him till now, now he went out to bring dinner for Type. In the meantime, he wanted to go to the emergency room at least to see his grandfather through glass.

While striding towards the emergency room, he can see Prayukt still sitting outside of the room and scrolling through his phone. Type sighed. Surely, at this time siblings don't have any elder figure to lean on. About Ana, she doesn't care much about the family since the beginning. All she needs is money for the shopping party. That's why these siblings are more emotionally attached to Narong, who is only a parental figure to them.

Prayukt looked up when Type sat beside him. Prayukt kept away his phone. Both kept silent for a few minutes.

Type - "You should go back to the mansion. We are all here. We can look after our grandfather." Prayukt shook his head.

Prayukt - "You are ready for tomorrow's surgery. You need a person to look after you. Anyway, your husband will do that. I will look after my grandfather."

Type - "You can't sit the whole night in front of the emergency room, right?"

Prayukt - "I know, that's why I told hospital management to reserve a VIP room for me beside your room so I can rest at night." Type nodded. Surely, Prayukt needs rest. It was an emotional rollercoaster for him too. Type looked around and didn't find his aunt.

Type - "Where is your mother?" Prayukt chuckled, which kind of looks like a sad one.

Prayukt - "She went to a party that was arranged by her friends." Type nodded. It was a common scenario for them. Even whenever Prayukt needed her, she always left him behind. That poor boy, who lost father and was ignored by his mother, always crawled to his grandfather for everything.

They again fell silent for more than five minutes. Both are giving comfort in silence to each other. Prayukt broke the silence.

Prayukt - "I was the one who provoked your ex Sana to release the video." Type's eyes widened in shock and looked at him with a speechless expression. He didn't utter for a second.

Type - "If you are not my brother, I would have beat the shit out of you for this. I thought you were fighting fairly. You do dirty tricks." Prayukt rolled his eyes.

Prayukt - "Everything is fair in love and war." Type shook his head in disbelief.

Prayukt - "But why didn't they find any drugs in you? I was sure, you took the drugs."

Type - "So you thought, you can only play dirty tricks. I can do it too." He smirked. Prayukt raised an eyebrow at him.

Prayukt - "You bribed them?" Type tsked at him.

Type - "Tsk.. Tsk.. No. I didn't bribe anyone but I can say, I played well." Prayukt chuckled loudly.

Prayukt - "Well, we both do dirty tricks. We are really meant to be brothers." Prayukt laughed loudly, but didn't observe the fondness in Type's eyes. How he wishes to hug him once without any second thoughts in their life.