Chapter 39 - Belly

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Narong reviewing files in his office room, Type just sat on the sofa thinking how nerve wrecking the day was. She almost caused a big problem but nonetheless it's for the better because she can't use the same thing in future to expose them. 

Narong saw Type in deep thinking, he felt concerned. 

Narong - "Type, if you are thinking about what happened in the afternoon, don't think too much. We usually encounter those kinds of crazy people. It's impossible for two people who have the same face, who are not biologically connected, right?  

'That's what I wanted to know, Grandfather.'

Type - "I was just thinking, what if someone has the same face as me? Grandfather, do I have a brother who is biologically connected to me?"

Narong - "You have Prayukt."

Type - "Not like that grandfather, my own brother. She said, someone with my face out there." 

Narong - "Your parents have only one child, that's you. She must be mistaken or as you said, she just wants to scam us. There is nothing in that. Don't think too much. Thiwat empire has only two successors, that's you and your brother Prayukt." Type didn't want to ask further to make it obvious. 

Ohm startled as soon as he got down from the elevator because Prayukt was leaning near the elevator. 

Ohm - "Ohhhh-  " Prayukt stood in front of him while shoving his hands into pant pockets. It looks like he was waiting for Ohm. 

Ohm - "Hello, Mr. Prayukt." 

Prayukt - "Yesterday a boy came to meet you at the office cafeteria. Who was he?" Ohm squinted his eyes thinking why he wanted to know about Chimon. 

Ohm - "He is Chimon. My boyfriend's friend." 

Prayukt - "Where does he work?"

Ohm - "Why, sir?"

Prayukt - "Did you forget that I am the COO of this company? An employee can't question his boss." Ohm gritted his teeth. 

Ohm - "He is Chimon, CEO of 'Ruangwiwat company' the Private security agency." 

Prayukt - "That's impressive. You can go now." Ohm nodded and left. 

Prayukt - "Security Agency? Will meet a pretty rude boy soon."