Chapter 13 - Breaking News

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story 🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, Kao drove towards his own penthouse. Usually, Nanon drove him everyday but today he came alone to dinner. Actually he asked Nanon to come with him but Nanon declined saying he had plans with his crush. Kao smiled thinking of the simple kiss cheek shared between them.

Few things flashed in his mind that happened in the mansion. First one is, kitten back cased phone on the night stand. Second is, how Type tried to eat seafood even though he knows he is allergic and at last, Prayukt's care towards his brother.

'Does he use two phones? By thinking of it, it's quite common to use two mobiles. As a CEO like him, can use one for business and another for personal. Even I use two. It's not a big deal I think. About allergy, he must know the consequences of eating allergic food. He is not that kind of person who tests attention towards him. He was just kidding? I don't think so. There is something more. Coming to Prayukt, he does care about my Type. After knowing, they both are fighting for Seat of the Heir, I thought Prayukt could do anything to get the seat but seeing how reacted when my baby was about to eat allergic food, I can rest assured that Prayukt won't hurt him physically. So I also don't need to hurt my brother in law to help my Type.' He smirked.

He has already decided to hurt anyone to protect and give everything Type wants. He can go any extent to make his baby happy. Now, he doesn't need to hurt Prayukt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After his mom left his room, Prayukt rubbed his face in frustration. He can't believe how his mom thinks of his brother's death. He can't let that happen.

Prayukt - "I need to stop this ugly fight as soon as possible." He looked at the message he sent to Sana.

Prayukt - "I wish, this message can trigger her anger towards Type and release that video. It makes, old man get angry at Type and not to give the title of Heir to him. If this incident ends this ugly fight, I can treat him like my little brother. I don't want to fight with him anymore." He sighed with frustration. He needs to put a stop to this fight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sunday Morning

Nanon stirred in sleep when Sunrays touched his face. He felt heavy on right hand. He looked beside and saw Ohm sleeping half naked. He stilled for a minute because of morning dizziness. He smiled thinking about what happened last night. He found it funny.

Flashback

Ohm and Nanon fell on the bed, still devouring each other's mouths. Ohm unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away without breaking the kiss. They both are devouring each other's lips like their lives depend on it.

They broke the kiss, staring at each other's souls.

Ohm - "Have I ever told you that you look cute with those dimples?" He talked drunk.

Nanon - "Am I?" Ohm nodded. He leaned towards his neck to place a kiss.

Suddenly, Ohm's face fell in the crook of the Nanon's neck and Nanom heard steady breaths of ohm, showing the man on his Top fell asleep on him.

Nanon - "Ohm.. Ohm.. " He tapped on his back slowly and sighed, realizing Ohm slept on him.

Nanon - "Seriously" He uttered under his breath and placed a passed out man beside him and tucked him in the blanket.