Chapter 47 - Baby Boy

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is waiting outside of the emergency rooms in the hospital. Gulf and Type rushed to the hospital, which was under Thiwat empire. 

Everyone was nervous upon seeing Gulf's and Type's reaction after eating food. They both are getting difficult to breathe. It was heartbreaking to see them like that. 

Kao sitting on the edge of the chair, gulping down his nerves. Every cell in the body screams at him, finds the cause and kills the person who causes this to his family. But as of now, he wanted to make sure, his both babies are okay. 

After 10 min, a doctor came out with a consent paper. 

Dr - “Mr. Dechaphatthanakun, please sign these papers so we can proceed with a cesarean to your Husband.” Everyone surrounded the doctor to know about the Thiwat Siblings. 

Kao - “What do you mean by that, dr?” no emotion can be heard in his voice. 

Dr - “Gulf has a severe allergy which can threaten his life. Unfortunately, there was another living being inside his womb. In a given situation, we can't treat Gulf with the medicine because it may affect the unborn baby and importantly, the unborn baby also getting difficult to breathe inside the womb because of what Gulf is going through. So the situation is dangerous for both lives. As a doctor, it's my duty to save both lives. I can't give up on life. If it's late to treat Gulf or take that baby out from the womb, the situation is going to be out of hand. We might lose both of them. As for Type, he is getting treatment already but for Gulf, we need your consent to perform cesarean.” Upon hearing his words, everyone gasped in shock while Kao took those consent papers with visibly shivering hands. 

He understands why doctors need signature consent papers. If something happens to the patients while performing surgery, they can't hold any responsibility. By thinking of losing one of his babies, making him leash his beast outside. 

He controlled it and signed the consent paper. He wanted to make sure that both of his babies are perfectly fine so he can show the hell who is responsible for this situation. 

The doctor disappeared inside the operation theater after taking consent papers from Kao. Now everyone is waiting for Type, Gulf and his baby to come out healthy. 

On the other hand, don't know why but Prayukt feels uneasy about the situation. Everyone knows about the allergies both the brothers have. He was thinking, if it happened without any intention or someone intentionally did to harm them. He wanted to make sure his brothers were okay before taking any actions. 

After 30 min or so, hospital staff informed them that Type was conscious and all healthy. 

All went inside the Type's room except Kao, who is still in front of Operation theater. For him, his priority is always his two babies. 

.

Prayukt hugged Type and almost cried, saying how scared he was. Type chuckled at seeing Prayukt, always neck to neck for the title but couldn't see him getting hurt.