Chapter 26 - DNA

Double Update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kao and Type entered the hospital and went to the ICU. Type can see Prayukt sitting being completely stressed out and Ana, as usual uninterested. OhmNanon was also there because Kao informed Nanon to go to the hospital and be with Prayukt, so Ohm followed him.

Type - "Prayukt?" As soon as he called him, His brother looked up and tears could be visible in his eyes.

Prayukt - "Type" He hugged his brother tightly and sobbing on his shoulder. Type gulped in fear thinking, issue was serious because he never saw Prayukt concerning about anything. Now seeing him in tears, Type can say, the issue is more serious than he thought.

Type - "Please calm down.. He will be okay, calm down please." Prayukt shook his head on his shoulders.

Prayukt - "Doctors saying.. He.. He… is in serious condition. And I can't help him. Am afraid to lose my family." Type knows well that Prayukt might fight with him for his rights but when it comes family's life, he loves everyone. Aside from his mother, he only has his grandfather and Type. He can't lose anyone.

The MD of the hospital came running to them.

Doctor - "Hello sir."

Type - "What happened to my grandfather?" He asked after they broke the hug.

Doctor - "He is suffering from Leukemia. It's in its 3rd stage already." Type's eyes widened, not able to believe what the doctor was saying.

(A/N - I don't know much about disease or treatment. I will go with what the story needs. Please bear with me."

Type - "What the hell? How can you say that? He was a healthy and happy person. You must be mistaken. Please check again, Doctor." He is shaken by the news. Kao side hugged him, giving strength to him. Li Chang interfered in conversation.

Li - "Actually sir was feeling all tired for a few days, even before that case happened. I was informed him to get a health check up from the hospital but being busy in your case, then your marriage, now looking out for company in your absence makes him more busy. Suddenly he coughed blood and fainted. We admitted him to the hospital. We never knew he was suffering from cancer. Am sorry for being careless, sir." He said, bowing and giving his sincere apology.

Kao held him while wrapping arms around shoulders  when he sensed Type was shaken by the news.

Type - "Isn't it.. Curable? We can cure, right? Tell me, doctor." His voice is desperate, Kao amazed at his reaction.

Doctor - "We can, sir. If we act quickly. We need to do a bone marrow transplant as soon as possible. Then we can take him out of critical condition."

Type - "Then do. Never worry about money. We need our grandfather to live. He is the only one we have."

Doctor - "We are on it, sir. To do bone transplant, we need donors who are family members who share blood bonding and they need to pass a few criterias." Type's looked confused and then he looked at prayukt. Narong has only two people in the world who share blood bonding, one is Type and another one is Prayukt.