Chapter 32 - Past 2

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Devikha started to follow the man, who looked alike as Gulf and his girlfriend. They went shopping in the mall, buying expensive clothes and items, having brunch on a cruise and having date's like what happens in movies. Devikha stalks their activities with jealous filled eyes. 

She asked Gulf to check their names in the entry log and came to know that the man's name is Type Thiwat and that girl's name is Sana

She is feeling utterly jealous seeing the man who has the same face of her boyfriend living luxuriously with his girlfriend. She doesn't like the fact that Type and Gulf have the same face but different lifestyle. 

While Type's girlfriend is treated like a princess where She, Gulf's girlfriend, struggles to make their life better, by conning and scamming the people. She felt it's totally unfair and she wanted to be in Sana's place. To achieve that, the only way is Gulf, her boyfriend. 

After two days, Ohm went to Gulf's and Devikha's shady shed home. 

Gulf - "Oh, you are here."

Ohm - "Yeah, Devikha told me to do some work." 

Gulf - "What's that?" He asked in confusion. At the same time, Devikha came into the house. 

Devikha - "Oh.. You got the information?" Ohm nodded. Now, Gulf got more confused. 

Gulf - "What's information?"

Devikha - "First, let us hear him and then I will tell you." Gulf nodded at her. 

Ohm - "As you said, I searched about Type Thiwat and his girlfriend Sana. I hacked their social media and information sites as much as possible. I guessed he was a millionaire but joked about being a billionaire but he is really the youngest billionaire in Thailand. He is the grandson of Narong Thiwat, a billionaire industrialist. Type Thiwat's parents died when he was 5. Along with him, Narong has another grandchild, Prayukt. Even though Prayukt is older, Narong is surely favored with the Youngest grandson Type. Narong announced that Type is going to be the next Heir of Thiwat. As for media information, Type is going to be Heir in a few years. Damn, he wasn't born with a silver spoon but surely, he was born with a diamond spoon. About his girlfriend Sana, she is a popular actress. Though their relationship is not confirmed in front of the world, there are rumors spreading about their relationship. It seems, Narong is not in favor of Type being in a relationship with Sana. That's why they didn't reveal it to the world. I guess, as soon as he gets the title, he will reveal his relationship to the world. I really envy people like him. That's okay." 

Devikha attentively heard every detail of Type Thiwat. Gulf is still in confusion why Devikha wanted information about them. 

Gulf - "Baby, am not getting why you wanted to know about them?" 

Devikha - "Like Ohm said, I also envy their lifestyle, baby. I wanted to live like them." Gulf and Ohm shared looks.