Chapter 41 - My Brother

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-------------------------------------------------------

Kittisak - "But father, I love someone."

Narong - "I know who she is, a gold digger. I will never accept someone like her. That's why I chose Fern for you. She is a Kind girl."

Kittisak - "My girlfriend, Mai, is pregnant with my child, father."

Narong - "I will take care of it."

When his father said, he will take care of it, Kittisak didn't understand it. Later, his heart broke knowing that his girlfriend Mai took 10 million from his father to break up with him. 

But Kittisak didn't give in to his father's proposal because he was waiting for her return. He knows the expected day of delivery. So he thought Mai would return to him before or after delivery of the baby. Unfortunately, she didn't even after the expected day. He heard that she left to the countryside, completely cutting him off. He was devastated and finally gave in. 

As his father said, Fern is really a kind and sweet girl. After marrying her, Kittisak slowly and steadily fell for her. They started a new journey with hope and new born love. He understands why his father chooses Fern for him. She is literally faithful to her vows. She was with him through thick and thin. If he is happy, she will be happy. If he is sad, she will be sad too. If he cries, she will cry with him while giving shoulder to him. They become a perfect couple in no time. 

The little revelation shocks everyone. They didn't expect this, including Kao. He thought, Gulf might be related somewhat to Thiwat's but knowing He actually belongs to Thiwat's empire is another level of shock. And he also knows, much more truths gonna be revealed soon. 

Tears brimmed in Gulf's eyes while Type looked at him without blinking his eyes in shock but Gulf's eyes solely fixated on Narong, his old man. He wanted to confirm again. 

Gulf - “It.. It means, he..is..is.. -” He choked in a sob. 

Type - “My brother?”

Narong nodded. 

Narong - “Yes. He is your brother.” Tears continuously started falling from Type's eyes knowing, Gulf is actually his brother. He wished that Gulf would belong to his family but knowing that he is really his brother, clenched his heart. 

Both born from the same father but one was raised as Prince and another one as an orphan. That mere thought makes Type's tearing into pieces. He looked at his brother, looking down and sobbing continuously. 

Type slowly went towards Gulf, who settled on the sofa beside Kao. He kneeled in front of him, shakingly taking his sobbing brother into his arms. 

Type - “A… Am sorry.. Am sorry.. Am really sorry, phi. Am sorry.. Am sorry..” He continuously said sorry tightly hugging his brother, feeling utterly bad for not finding his brother early. 

(A/N - Gulf is one year elder than Type) 

Gulf hugged him, feeling the warmth of his brother, sobbing on his shoulder and letting out his pain of being an orphan for years. The pain he went through all these years. 

Kao wanted to push away Type and console his baby but considering their bond, he wanted to give time to each other to savor their bond. 

Type - “Am sorry for not finding you early. Sorry, that you went through so much alone. Sorry for not being there for you when you need us. Sorry.. Phi.. Really sorry..” Gulf didn't reply, just crying on his shoulder and telling his heart that he really has family and he is not an orphan anymore. His family, his own family.