Chapter 35 - Promise

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Nanon - "I now pronounce you officially married again. You may now kiss your partner to celebrate your marriage." 

Kao and Gulf leaned in to kiss each other while Ohm and Nanon clapped for them. Gulf is on cloud nine seeing how his real self is marrying his love of life. 

Nanon - "Am feeling proud seeing my phi getting married again to his own husband." He said, wiping his fake tears. They all chuckled at his drama behavior. 

Gulf glanced at his ring dreamily. Kao smiled looking at how happy his husband was. 

Kao - "Now, You are Gulf Dechaphatthanakun. Do you like the ring?" Gulf nodded. 

Gulf - "It's beautiful" He muttered. Nanon looked at Gulf and Ohm once because he and his phi still have doubts on certain points. 

Nanon - "It's good that you guys confessed everything to us on your own. It shows the trust and belief you guys have in us. Still, we have some blanks spots in information. You guys need to fill it." When Kao and Nanon set the table, Kao told details they missed when they were investigated. Gulf and Ohm nodded at him.

Nanon - "Now, I understand why they didn't found any drugs in your body that day because you are Gulf not Type." Both brothers thought Type might have done blood dialysis, not knowing Gulf was in Type's place. 

Gulf - "Even if Type was the one who got arrested by them, they wouldn't have found anything in his body." Kao and Nanon looked at each other. By investigation, they surely knew Type took drugs, then why didn't anyone can't find out? 

Kao - "Why?"

Gulf - "Because he went through blood dialysis in Germany a few years back, well no one knows it." 

Nanon - "We expected this. He is smart too."

Kao - "Then what about your DNA matching with Mr. Narong." Gulf looked at Ohm once and then shook his head. 

Gulf - "I don't know. I was confused too. As much as I remembered we don't have any kind of relation to Thiwat's. My family never belong to high status people. That matching DNA, questioning my identity." 

Nanon - "Are you sure, your family didn't have any kind of relationship with Thiwat's?" Gulf nodded. 

Ohm - "We all grew up in an orphanage. No one comes to meet him at least once. He was all alone." Kao's heart hurts knowing what his baby went through. 

Kao - "Baby, you said, your parents died in a fire accident. Where were you at that time? Where exactly do you live at that time?"

Gulf - "I was living with my Parents in Phuket. That day, I was playing with my friends near corner street. Then we all heard a blasting sound. We all went to see and saw my whole house burning down. After a day, the cop took me to recognize my parents. They were not fully burnt. I recognized them. Later, my neighbor's family joined me in the orphanage." He said while fidgeting his fingers. Kao placed his arms around his shoulders, giving him support. 

Kao - "Before marrying you, I did a background check on you, I mean on Type that time. I came to know, Type's parents also died in a fire accident." Gulf and Ohm looked at each other because both of their parents died in a fire accident.