Chapter 8 - Date

Sorry for late update.

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story 🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

A luxurious car pulled in front of Thiwat's mansion and Kao climbed down while wearing casuals with black jacket. It's already time for their date on the weekend.

 He leaned on the car while crossing his hands on the chest

He leaned on the car while crossing his hands on the chest. He wanted to take his fiance, Type, to a luxurious restaurant for their first date but what his fiance asked him was different. Whom does he say to no his fiance? He has already decided to do everything his fiance asked and wished.

He looked up when he heard the door opening sound and there, his baby, coming outside, just like an ethereal fallen angel. His eyes traveled from his head to toe but he stopped in the middle when he saw the bottom wear of his fiance. His eyes lingered there for a few seconds.

Type - "How long are you waiting for me? Did I come late?" He asked, but Kao didn't reply because his eyes were still on him. Type observed it.

Type - "You said, I can wear anything as long as I'm comfortable." He said while shrugging.

Kao - "So, you wore a tank top and shorts for our first date?" Type chuckled but didn't answer. Kao diverted his eyes from those sexy legs and cleared his throat.

Kao - "Let's go" He said, opening the car door for Type

Type - "Come on Mr. Noppakao, Am a boy. Don't treat me like a girl."

Kao - "I know you are a boy that's why I choose you. I just want to be a gentleman for you." Type amused at his words and get inside.

Kao started the car and drove away. Kao saw how Type looking outside of the window and his eyes twinkling along with the beautiful lights of Bangkok.