Chapter 12 - Sibling's Love

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thiwat's family along with Kao settled in dining hall for dinner. Narong sat in the family head chair, KaoType sat on his right side and Ana, her son Prayukt, sat on his left side. Prayukt is sitting facing his brother.

Maids placed various foods in front of them based on everyone's preference. It's looks like dinner party inside Thiwat's mansion.

Narong - "Let's dig in." Everyone nodded and started to eat. When the maid placed large lobsters on the plate, Type's mouth watered.

 When the maid placed large lobsters on the plate, Type's mouth watered

He took chopsticks and picked small lobster meat to eat

Prayukt- "TYPE!!!!!!!"He screamed, making Type startle and chopsticks fell from his hands. Type looked at him with confusion whereas Prayukt's face screamed worry.

Narong and Ana saw what Type was about to do. Narong looked worried and Ana looked with an interested face whereas Kao fell in confusion not knowing what's happening.

Prayukt - "What the fuck are you doing, Type? Are you out of mind?" It took a second for Type to realize what Prayukt meant.

'Shit' he muttered under his breath.

Narong - "Type, why are you trying to lobster?"

Type - "Grandpa, I… I was just..- "

Prayukt - "What you are just? Type, are you went insane or what? You are fucking allergic to seafood. Single trace of sea food causes you to have an allergy. One spoon of sea food will become death for you. How can you ignore it and try to eat seafood?" His voice is really frightening.

Kao understood what was happening, he looked at his fiance who was looking down with pout.

Prayukt - "Fucking answer me?" At other times, Narong will scold him because of his language. Here, he is really glad knowing How much the elder brother cares for the younger brother.